Data Recovery Wizard Professional
Data Recovery Wizard is a file undelete and data recovery utility
for Windows 7/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
Data Recovery Wizard can recover files accidentally deleted, including files removed from the Recycle Bin,
in a DOS window, from a network drive, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down, provided that
recovery is attempted before the files are permanently overwritten by new data. DataRecoveryWizard supports
NTFS encryption and compression, alternate data streams, sparse files, Unicode filenames, etc.
Except in severe cases, both the file and the folder path leading to the file can be recovered.
With Data Recovery Wizard files can be recovered from a reformatted or corrupted volume. This is even possible
when the volume has been deleted and its original position and size are unknown. Data Recovery Wizard can scan
an entire physical hard drive to look for traces of defunct volumes.
- Winodws 8/7/Vista/XP/2003;
- Pentium or AMD processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 40Mb free disk space required
|File Size:||7.7 MB|
||Free to try, $99.95 to buy|
Data Recovery Wizard Features:
- Provides Partition Recovery from FAT12, FAT16, VFAT, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
- Supports IDE/ATA, SATA, SCSI, USB, Fire wire (IEEE1394) hard drive and other media such as Floppy disk, USB flash drive, Digital camera, Digital audio player and so on.
- Recovers deleted files and folders even after recycle bin has been emptied or use of Shift+Del key.
- File recovery from deleted partition, lost or missing partition or formatted logical drive.
- File recovery from missing or lost folder.
- Recognizes and preserves long file names when restoring file and folder.
- DataRecoveryWizard professional version supports recovery of compressed and encrypted files on NTFS.
- Views the recovery file.
- Changes the recovery file size.
- Large and Multi-Disk Drive Support.
- Data recovery from Windows 8/7/Vista/NT/2000/XP/2003.
- Can resume the last data recovery session.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Data Recovery Wizard Professional |
- AppleXsoft Data Recovery Professional Recommended Recovery Software
Easily recover data from deleted, lost, formatted, damaged, or corrupted FAT and NTFS partitions. It also provides recovery of lost emails.
- Digital Camera Data Recovery Software
Recovery utility recover deleted files, including DOC, XLS, JPG, digital camera photos, ZIP, RAR, DBX, PST, email, MP3, MPEG and more.
- Memory Card data recovery
It is specially designed and developed for the various memory cards.
- AppleXsoft Photo Recovery for Windows
AppleXsoft Photo Recovery is the standard in digital media data recovery that designed for recover photo and file from any types of digital storage media.
- Spotmau Data Recovery
is Data Recovery software
- Pen drive data recovery software
is safe, easy and non destructive to recover lost missing, deleted, formatted..stored in your bad crashed sticks
- Stellar Phoenix FAT Data Recovery Software
is powered by Raw File Recovery can recover data from FAT file system
- Advanced Archive Repair
is a powerful archive recovery suite. Repair corrupt Zip files. Fix Zip files. Zip recovery.
- Easy Data Recovery
is a program designed for Scan disc drive of NTFS or FAT32 volumes to recover deleted files.
- AppleXsoft Photo Recovery for Mac
AppleXsoft Photo Recovery for Mac is all-in-one Digital Media data recovery software.
- AppleXsoft Windows File Recovery
AppleXsoft File Recovery is the easiest and reliable do-it-yourself file undelete solution for deleted files recovery.
Related Article and Tutorials:
How to Recover data from Ghost hard disk drives by error?
How to recover files from EXT2/EXT3 Drive?
How do I Recover Deleted Files and Folders?
How do I recover lost files and folders?
How to Recover Deleted Email files?
How to recover deleted or lost photo images?
How to recover lost Word files?
How to recover lost Excel files?
How do I recover files from Raw Hard Drive?
How do I Recover deleted, missing or lost Logical Drives?
How do I recover files from formatted hard drives?
How do I recover fdisked drives?
How do I recover lost files from re-partitioned hard drive(s)?
Recover Compressed files on NTFS Drive?
recover files from dynamic-disk in Windows?