|Make BestShareware.net your home page||Add BestShareware.net to your favorites|
|MAC Software | Linux Software | Pocket PC | iPod Software|
How to convert folders from Windows Address Book?
Here we recommend a convert tool, called Address Magic Personal . This software is a contact and message conversion program helps you to quickly convert email address book or contact lists to another email application.
If you use Address Magic to copy the Windows Address Book, only the default address book is copied.
Address Magic understands Windows Address Book subfolders, but you must do the folders one at a time.
Do the following steps for each folder: (this example shows conversion to Outlook, but the procedure is identical for other address book formats.)
1. Go to Outlook and create a new Contacts folder with the desired name.
2. You can Download Address Magic Personal from our website and install it on your computer.
3. Select Outlook Express as the source.
4. Click the Folder button and choose the desired folder.
5. Click OK and click Next.
6. Choose Outlook as the Destination.
7. Click the Folder button and choose the folder you created a moment ago.
8. Click OK, click Next, click Finish.
OK. You successfully complete the convert folders from Windows Address Book.
Related Article and Guides:
How To Bluetooth MP3s to Your Phone
How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Computer
How to convert an address book to Thunderbird or Mozilla
how to copy from AOL to Gmail
How to export to Gmail and Google Apps
How to put Contacts in Outlook in their own folder
How to convert between all popular video formats
How to convert an address book to/from Microsoft Excel
How To Fix "NTLDR is missing"
How to convert AOL address book to Gmail
How to merge several video files into a single file
Submit Software |
Advertise with Us |
Copyright © BestShareware.net. All rights reserved.