Virtual Serial Ports Driver XP
Virtual Serial Ports Driver XP is an advanced configuration utility, which purpose is to emulate
RS232 serial ports connected via virtual null-modem cable using Virtual Serial Ports Driver,
which can be easily included in your own software providing simple and robust way to create and
configure virtual serial ports directly from your application (if you purchase OEM version only).
In other words, with VSPD XP you can create any number of pure virtual serial ports in your system
connected into pairs via virtual null-modem cable without having real serial ports occupied.
Virtual Serial Ports appear to operating system or any Windows application as "standard" hardware serial ports.
Virtual serial ports created by VSPD XP work exactly the same as real ports in your system managing all signal
lines and emulating baud rate.
For instance, using Virtual Serial Ports Driver you can create two virtual serial ports: COM5 and COM6 and connect
two different applications to them. Everything that the first application sends to COM5 will be received by the
second application at COM6, and all data sent to COM6 by the second application will be received
by the first one at COM5.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||3.00 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $99.95 to buy|
Key Features of Virtual Serial Ports Driver XP :
- Full baud rate emulation (for Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003).
- Full support of HandFlow control (Hardware/(Xon/Xoff)) etc.
- Printers can be assigned to any Virtual Serial Port (available after Windows reboot).
- Set custom signal lines wiring(custom pinout)(for Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003).
- Set/unset line connection break (for Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003).
- Get complete information about current virtual serial port state (current state, sent/received bytes, Baudrate/ControlLine/HandFlaw state etc.) (for Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003).
- Automatic port creating during system boot (prior to user login).
- "Hot" installation - no reboot required either for installation or for creation of virtual serial ports.
- You can create as many virtual serial port pairs as you want.
- You can control virtual serial ports directly from your own application.
- Virtual Serial Ports are absolutely the same copies of real one - other applications will never see
the difference between real serial port and virtual serial port.
- Real serial ports are not occupied.
- You even can have no real serial ports in your system.
- Link between virtual serial ports is much faster then real null-modem cable connection and depends
on your processor speed.
- Average transfer speed is about 35-40 Kbytes/sec.
- Virtual Serial Port Driver XP uses advanced Windows NT kernel driver technology (supporting WDM, WMI,
Power Management, PNP, etc.)
- Virtual Link is much more reliable than common physical link.
- With user friendly GUI and on-the-fly help of Virtual Serial Port Driver XP it is very easy to
configure virtual serial ports pair .
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR VIRTUAL SERIAL PORTS DRIVER XP |
- Serial Port Mapper
allows to map any serial port to any new port name.
- Excel2HTML Interactive
is a dramatically Excel to HTML converter of convert Excel to HTML.
- Virtual Serial Ports Driver XP
creates two pure virtual serial ports in your system which are virtually connected to each other
- Driver Magician
offers a professional solution for device drivers backup, restoration and update in Windows operating system.
It is a deluxe hard disk drive (IDE) diagnostic and background monitoring tool.
- Driver Detective
has been built from the ground up and is an industry first in providing manufacturer specific drivers for your computer.
- Trellian FTP
is a file transfer client that allows you to transfer files between your PC and any FTP server on the Internet
- Serial Port Splitter
allows to share dataflow of one COM port between several application softwares
- Virtual Serial Port Control
reate and control virtual COM ports to which any serial application can connect
- Virtual Serial Port Kit
creates virtual serial ports and connects each pair of them via virtual null-modem cable.