Virtual Serial Port Kit
Virtual Serial Port Kit creates pairs of virtual serial ports in your
system which are virtually connected to each other. Physical null modem
cables are not required. You can connect any number of virtual port pairs.
Virtual serial port pairs will look and work exactly like real hardware
serial ports connected via null modem cables.
Virtual Serial Port Kit is designed for software developer to speed up
development process during debugging and data-logging period and cut months
or even years from total project time.
Virtual Serial Port Kit is useful also for users which work with Windows
applications using serial COM ports joined by null modem cable especially
if those applications require more than one serial port pair.
- Windows Vista/XP/NT/2000/2003 Server
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $129.00 to buy|
Key features of Virtual Serial Port Kit:
- Allows to create virtual serial ports connected via virtual null-modem cable
- Allows to create virtual serial loopback plugs
- Full hardware serial ports emulation
- Virtual serial ports look and work like real hardware ports
- Serial data bitrate (transmission speed) emulation
- Different virtual null-modem schemes are available (full, partial, loopback)
- Unlimited number of virtual COM port pairs can be created
- Once created virtual ports are operable at each system startup (prior to user login)
- Overlapped virtual COM ports support (virtual serial ports can have the same names as existing physical COM ports)
- Real null-modem cables are not required
- Real serial ports are not occupied
- Virtual communication is more fast and reliable than via real null modem cable
User Interface and API:
- Full Microsoft serial.sys compatibility
- PnP and WMI technologies compatibility
- Hyper-Threading Technology compatibility
- VMware compatibility
- User-friendly program interface
- Hot Virtual COM port creation and removal, without your computer rebooting
- One click enable/disable button for all virtual serial ports
- Virtual serial ports are controlled directly from your own application using command-line
- Virtual serial ports are controlled directly from your own application using Dynamic Link Library (OEM license)
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR VIRTUAL SERIAL PORT KIT
- Advanced Serial Data Logger
inputs RS232 data directly into file, Excel, Access, or any Windows application.
- Advanced Serial Port Monitor
is a program that could mostly be used to check the flow of data through the computers COM ports.
- Serial Splitter
with Eltima Serial Splitter it is possible to connect two or more applications to one real serial port
- Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control
is a powerful advanced ActiveX Control that allows your application to create custom additional virtual serial port in system
- Virtual Serial Ports Driver XP
creates two pure virtual serial ports in your system which are virtually connected to each other
- Serial Monitor Lite
is serial port monitoring solution for everyone who works with serial ports
- Comm Operator
is a debug tool for RS232 related works. It can act as peripheral devices using COM port, such as GPS receiver, total station.
- Serial Port Mapper
allows to map any serial port to any new port name.
- Serial Port Splitter
allows to share dataflow of one COM port between several application softwares
- Virtual Serial Port Control
reate and control virtual COM ports to which any serial application can connect