Serial Port Mapper
Port Mapper allows you to map any serial ports to any other serial ports.
For example you install additional serial port expansion card to computer
as COM7 serial port but your favorite software can work with COM1...COM4
ports only. To resolve this problem you can use Serial Port Mapper to
map new COM7 port either to COM1 or to COM2...COM4. Now you software
can open COM1 port (or COM2...COM4) but actually work with new COM7 port.
- Windows Vista/XP/NT/2000/2003 Server
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $99.95 to buy|
Key features of Serial Port Mapper:
- Allows to map serial ports
- Allows to swap serial ports
- Unlimited number of serial ports can be mapped
- Works as system service
- Virtual serial ports configuration via Windows Device Manager
- Compatibility with VMware
- User friendly program interface
- Hot serial port mapping, without computer reboot
- Map serial ports directly from your own application using command-line
- Map serial ports directly from your own application using ActiveX or Dynamic Link Library (OEM license)
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR SERIAL PORT MAPPER |
- Advanced Serial Data Logger
inputs RS232 data directly into file, Excel, Access, or any Windows application.
- Advanced Serial Port Monitor
is a program that could mostly be used to check the flow of data through the computers COM ports.
- Serial Splitter
with Eltima Serial Splitter it is possible to connect two or more applications to one real serial port
- Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control
is a powerful advanced ActiveX Control that allows your application to create custom additional virtual serial port in system
- Virtual Serial Ports Driver XP
creates two pure virtual serial ports in your system which are virtually connected to each other
- PTZ Controller
is a controller software of PTZ Camera. It supports pelco D/P protocol.
- Comm Operator
is a debug tool for RS232 related works. It can act as peripheral devices using COM port, such as GPS receiver, total station.
- Serial Port Splitter
allows to share dataflow of one COM port between several application softwares
- Virtual Serial Port Control
reate and control virtual COM ports to which any serial application can connect
- Virtual Serial Port Kit
creates virtual serial ports and connects each pair of them via virtual null-modem cable.