Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder
Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder's main goal is to help you find fast all similar
and duplicate images in a folder and its sub folders. Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder
uses advanced algorithms to find similar images in a way that a human does. Due to that fact
it can find similar images even if they are in different image formats, different bit depth and image sizes.
You can specify a percent of image similarity that will be used during the scan.
Using the similarity percentage level you can broaden your results or you can specify exact match varying
only in image format and/or size. When the scan process is finished the program shows you all images with
duplicates and can automatically mark the smaller resolution and/or smaller file size images for deletion.
And with a couple of mouse clicks you can get rid of all duplicate images and save valuable disk space.
It supports most popular image formats, has an intuitive user interface and is well documented.
Due to its innovative and optimized algorithms it is the fastest and the most precise product of
this type on the market. It allows you to process huge amount of images in less time.
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003
- Pentium-133 MHz or higher
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||964 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $24.95 to buy|
Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder Features:
- Find all similar and duplicate images in a folder and all its sub folders.
- User can adjust the percent of image similarity.
- Smaller resolution duplicates can be automatically marked for deletion.
- Smaller file size duplicates can be automatically marked for deletion.
- Show preview for original and duplicate images.
- User can mark the images for deletion.
- Duplicate images can be moved to Recycle Bin or deleted.
- Supports many image file formats.
- Has intuitive interface and rich documentation.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!