Disk-Pile was renamed to SearchMyDiscs. Please update your bookmarks.
10-Strike SearchMyDiscs (Disk-Pile) is a CD cataloging software, which allows you to
create and maintain your own CD database. searches files on CD or DVD disks fast and easily.
If you are tired of having to search through dozens of disks every time you need some information
- this program is for you!
Organize your CD/DVD collection into disk catalog, and create CD database with files and folders from various disks.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 32 MB RAM
|File Size:||1.37 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
10-Strike SearchMyDiscs Features:
- Maintains and organizes CD/DVD collections, creates disk catalog.
- Stores information on disks' and folders' file structure (including archives: zip, rar, arj, cab, sfx).
- Organizes disks into groups by subject for more convenient displaying and searching of information.
The same disk may belong to more than one group.
- Stores and edits file and folder descriptions in the catalog. Supports the readme, file_id.diz, and text descriptions;
MP3 ID3 tags; avi, exe, dll, jpg, gif, bmp, png, tiff, psd, tga, pcx file properties; EXIF tags from digital photographs.
- Stores image thumbnails.
- Browses and searches for files and folders on the disks of your collection without getting the disks from their cases,
loading them into your computer, and having to view the disks one by one.
- Generates reports in the formats txt and html (e.g. to show your friends all the MP3 files from all disks you have).
- Creates and maintains the tree-like catalog of the CDs' files and folders (for instance, create your own software
archive with programs grouped by category and type).
- Creates and browses large collections of hundreds of disks without overusing your computer's memory.
- Supports borrowed disks.
- Install and uninstall.