Frigate3 is a handy file manager with built-in file viewers (DBF, RTF, HTML, DOC, Excel),
handy utilities (TreeNotes, StartUp Manager, Calculator, SmartPad,
and Directory Size Manager) and a wealth of other options that make managing and browsing through files easy.
As a full-functional, advanced modern file manager, Frigate3 comes with network support,
FTP file management and various file compression and encryption options
(zip, arj, rar, jar, ace, ha, lha, zoo, limit and hyper). The manager is equipped with a program-sorting
feature that lets computer users quickly and easily make sense of media files stored on HDDs
as well as external drives. In addition, the multithreaded program engine handles any number of
concurrent file operations, such as copying, downloading, moving, searching, extracting,
compressing and uploading files.
Other handy features of the file manager are folder comparison and size management systems,
an advanced search system, built-in MP3 tag and text editors and other cool features.
Another advantage of Frigate3 is that it comes with full install/uninstall support
and can be used by anybody. Using the file manager is intuitive and requires no special knowledge.
Special Offer - Order now and receive 10% off the regular price!
$39.90 $35.91 USD
Download Trial 12.0 MB
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||12.0 MB|
|license:||Free to try, $35.91 to buy|
Key Features of Frigate3 :
- Highly configurable and convenient file management environment.
- Transparent interface. Now you can view the files on ftp or in the archive as easily as you would do it on your local computer.
- Quick view for browsing your photo and music collection or for sorting out the random chaos of your Downloads folder.
- A number of file viewers that can handle DBF, RTF, HTML, DOC, Excel and other formats.
- Additional utilities included (TreeNotes, StartUp Manager, Calculator, SmartPad and Directory Size Manager).
- Handy navigation:
- Quick folders (bookmarks). You can easily access the folder that you use most often;
- Favorites (similar to IE Favorites);
- The history of moving around the folders, history of file operations (View and Edit);
- Built-in file viewers supporting image viewing
(.jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .gif,
.ico, .tif, .tiff,
.png, .wmf, .emf,
Abdobe Photoshop(.psd), text editing, web contents (HTML) browsing, hex viewing, and much more.
- Well-thought-out multithreaded program engine allows the handling of any number of concurrent file operations (copy, download, move, search, extract, compress, upload, etc.).
- Integrated support of all common types of compressed file archives (Zip, Arj, Rar, Ace, Jar, Ha, Lha and more).
- Folder comparison system (very helpful when you need to compare two files and detect the changes/differences).
- File synchronization system.
- Size manager. Finds the folders that take up too much HD space.
- File reconstruction after the copy process is interrupted. This is a must when a huge file, such as a film, is copied).
- Advanced search system, allowing fast searching on local and network disks; now regular expressions are added.
- Multi-rename tool.
- Total Commander file plug-ins system support.
- Built-in text viewer features configurable syntax color highlighting for common programming languages (C, C++, Java, Pascal,etc.), scripting languages (Perl, PHP, VBScript, Bat,etc.) and document markup languages (HTML, XML).
- Method navigator ?quick search for a necessary function or procedure in big/huge/vast files (Pascal, VB, SQL, PHP, Perl and others).
- HTML support system, quick type feature for the most commonly used tags, Internet Explorer view, code completion.
- Export in HTML and RTF with color highlighting. This is extremely convenient when publishing your sources on the web.
- View and edit MP3 tags.
- Detailed information about video files.
- Picture operations. All popular formats are supported.
- Image converter.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!