HARDiNFO 2008 Professional
HARDiNFO 2008 is a All-in-one System Information, Diagnostic and Benchmark, Network Monitor and
Computer Management application designed to be used by Small Business
to Large Business and Professionals. It displays the hardware information
in well organized categories with high quality graphical representation
of each hardware component for fast and easy understanding. It is the
most easy to use system information, diagnostic & benchmark tool.
It is the first system information application which supports detection
of hardware configuration from an Internet/LAN network computer without
having to install it on your entire network. It detects all existing and
new hardware without needing to upgrade to a newer version.
The Professional version includes System Information, Benchmarks,
Notebook Battery Monitor, and Export Reports.
||6.00 Build 3150
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
- Pentium III 600MHz
- 1024 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
Key Features of HARDiNFO 2008:
- System Information View for Local or *Remote computers.
- Detailed information for all hardware components.
- Supports System Information & Computer Management for Remote Network Computers through TCP/IP Intranet or Internet Connections. *
- Running Processes, Services & Drivers monitor for Local & *Remote computers.
- Real time Network Traffic Monitor which can monitor network interfaces even located on a remote network computer. The network average traffic is calculated with 100 nanosecond precision (1sec./100000). *
- Realtime CPU Usage Monitor for local or *remote computer.
- Advanced Notebook Battery Monitor with real time graphs.
- Local Computer Benchmarks (CPU, Hard drive, DVD/CD-ROM, Memory Card, USB Drive, Network & Display Adapter).
- Hardware Failure Prediction (only for devices with S.M.A.R.T. capability).
- Visual Compare for benchmark results with high quality graphics and support for graph export to .BMP, .JPEG, .TIFF and PNG image files, print or clipboard copy is also supported.
- Export Reports to HTML, TEXT.
- Intuitive High Quality Graphical UI Design for ease of use and understanding of information.
- Support for Mobile Computers.
- Execute commands on remote machines (LAN/Internet), without installing any server/client application.
- Can Display System Information from a network remote computer without installing any application or service on the remote computer. *
- Displays the hardware information in well organized categories.
- The program is "clean" it does not install any system DLL files or system drivers.