Active Network Monitor
Active Network Monitor is a tool for the day-to-day monitoring of computers on a network.
It lets Systems Administrators gather information from every computer on the network without
installing server-side applications on any of these computers. Active Network Monitor's centralized
network monitoring interface makes it easy for you to monitor the entire network.
Installed on one computer, ANM's powerful technology stores and compares its received data.
Administrators can monitor every important parameter on their remote computers, and take snapshots
of the systems and network status for future comparisons and change tracking.
It has a flexible, plug-in based architecture that lets you add new modules on demand. Each plug-in performs
a task and displays its information in its own window. ANM ships with a predefined, constantly growing
list of plug-ins, including plug-ins for monitoring services, devices, installed applications, disks,
shared resources, hardware resources (IRQs, I/O, DMA and Memory), users, local groups, global groups and so on.
- OS: Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003
- RAM: 64 Mb
- HDD: 2 Mb
|File Size:||1.90 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $30.00 to buy|
With Active Network Monitor you can:
- Use the growing list of plug-ins for gathering important information from the remote computers.
- Scan network computers by types (Server, Workstation, SQL Server, etc.).
- Scan network computers by names (you can select computers either from the network tree or load a predefined list from the file).
- View information immediately from a plug-in, rather than wait for a scan process of all your computers to be completed.
- Save retrieved information into the project in the special folder or into the external file.
- Load previously saved information from the project or from the external file.
- Export retrieved information into the CSV or TXT file.
- Compare two previously saved projects or external files using special simple to use Compare Wizard.
- Save compare results to the external file.
- Easily navigate through the compare results using special buttons.
- And much more!
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ACTIVE NETWORK MONITOR
- Network Server Monitor
Network Server Monitor is a network monitor that enables administrators to scan the network for failures or irregularities automatically
- Overseer Network Monitor
Overseer Network Monitor is a Windows 2000/XP/2003-based network monitoring software package
- Advanced Computer Monitor
It is a complete software solution for monitoring personal computers in the home.
- Keroon Service Monitor
Allows you to monitor the state of Windows Services on remote computers in your network.
- Address Monitor
monitors the addresses of all your network cards and when it detects your ISP has changed the address from under it, it emails you the new address!
- Admin's Server Monitor
ia a tool to monitor server disk traffic loaded over network.
- Network Asset Monitor
allows you to create a network inventory. It enables you to scan all the nodes of your network with just one click.
monitors active programs and screens of other users in classroom or network. Software also broadcasts a screen to other screens.