Advanced Administrative Tools
Have you been port scanned lately? Completely ignoring network security is not smart
and ignorance isn't exactly bliss. If you access the Internet via a cable modem, DSL,
or even a dial-up connection, someone is always knocking on your virtual front door,
giving your system the once-over. Protect your data, privacy and valuable computer
system with Advanced Administrative Tools.
Advanced Administrative Tools is an essential security diagnostic tool
for everyone who wishes to protect his computer and the data it contains.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
- Internet connection or TCP/IP enabled LAN.
- Pentium processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||3.00 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $75.00 to buy|
Advanced Administrative Tools includes the utilities:
Advanced Administrative Tools major features:
- Port Scanner with an internal database of ports (officially assigned, unofficially used, or currently
affected by network Trojan programs) that analyzes hosts and the different services that have been started on them.
Its comprehensive scanning engine gathers all the information about the services, threads, etc.
The Advanced Administrative Tools Port Scanner accurately determines the active ports/services using TCP/UDP port interrogation.
- Proxy Analyzer tests lists of proxies and/or verifies a list of addresses on present proxy servers.
It provides the most detailed information obtainable about the proxy itself, including, its headers, locations etc.
It is a fully loaded tool for managing proxy lists (with anonymous proxy rating).
- RBL Locator (RealTime BlackList Locator) is a special tool, designed to quickly search for an IP address
in DNS-Based spam databases. RBL Locator checks an IP address against the most known blacklists.
The Advanced Administrative Tools RBL Locator will help you to determine if you're listed as a "bad actor" within
any of the shared blacklists.
- Trace Route - shows you the path a packet sent from your machine to some other machine on the network
takes as it hops from router to router. It will show you the IP address and the actual name of each router, line-by-line.
- Email Verifier - is your unique solution for the "message delivery error".
You don't need to disturb your clients and friends anymore to verify whether their e-mail addresses are still valid
or not. Email Verifier connects directly to their SMTP server and checks it for you. Nothing is sent to the recipient.
- Links Analyzer - a new state-of-the-art utility that scans all your URLs and IE Favorites
and notifies you when a link has been changed or has become invalid. It also doubles as a navigation tool
and makes it very easy to find what you are looking for eliminating the need to search inside folders.
- Network Monitor - shows you an extremely large amount of supplementary information about your outbound
and inbound network connections, additionally, Advanced Administrative Tools Network Monitor maps open ports to
the owning application (for Windows NT/2000/XP only). Network Monitor is useful in diagnosing networks
and monitoring your computer's network connections.
- Process Monitor - if you want to get a small bit of information on the processes
and applications loaded into your PC's memory, including sniffers and hooks, look carefully in
Advanced Administrative Tools Process Monitor...
- Whois - a useful network information utility that allows you to find out all the available information
about IP addresses, host names, location, NSP name, administrator and technical support contact information of
any Internet address.
- System Info - collects and displays your system configuration information.
Support technicians require specific information about your computer when they are troubleshooting your configuration.
You can use System Information to quickly find the data they need to resolve your system problem.
- Resource Viewer is intended for viewing the resources of executable files (with the extension .exe and .dll).
It displays comprehensive information about program resources including dialogs, icons, strings and more.
Resource Viewer can also be used to save resources of any selected module on your hard disk.
- Registry Cleaner is designed to clean up unnecessary registry entries in your registry.
Using Advanced Administrative Tools Registry Cleaner increases your computer performance, speeds up the
loading of operation system and reduces the number of failures.
- Multithreading, providing you high performance on checking.
- Every scanner can obtain information from a single host, or from all hosts in range
IP addresses as well as work with list of hosts and IP addresses.
- All information shown by the program may be saved to *.txt files.
- Highly intuitive interface provides easy operation for users.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS
- Net Nanny
is the only parental control software that includes family-safe filtered search, an Internet monitor,
web site filtering, time limits, chat recording, newsgroup blocking, and privacy controls.
is filtering software which keeps track and checks the content of every web-page the child browses through in the IE.
- 007 Keylogger Spy
is a stealthy monitoring tool which tracks all activities of computer users and automatically deliver logs to you via Email or FTP.
- SpyMyPC PRO
allows you to secretly record ALL keystrokes typed on your PC without the user ever knowing!
records keystrokes, windows opened, applications ran, passwords used, internet connections, websites visited,
emails sent and received and even captures screenshots.
scans Memory, Windows Registry and all drives for malicious Spyware and Adware infections.
Secretly monitor your PC. Record keystrokes, chat's, websites, passwords, windows, and more!
- Spyware Detector
is specially designed to scan, detect, delete and recover spywares with quickly and fully scan.
- Activity Monitor
is a monitoring software system for real time employee monitoring and continuous tracking of users activities on networked computers.
- Golden Eye
is a powerful spy tool and can tell you what and when your children, your husband or wife, your co-worker or your employees are really doing!