Battery Monitor for Pocket PC
Battery Monitor for Pocket PC allow you to see system resources and monitoring of battery power
on your PDA device.
Battery power information is an essential feature on the PocketPC and very important for people depending
on their PocketPC's, and not only. PocketPC Battery Monitor, displays battery info on your PocketPC Today screen.
An intelligent algorithm accurately calculates the remaining battery time, based on your usage and
displays this information for you.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM or More
|File Size:||468 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $6.99 to buy|
Key Features of Battery Monitor:
- Display the time (hour:minute:second) while your PDA device is ruining since last charged
- Now you can see Battery Monitor also in Today screen
- Export measured values to CSV file (can be read with MS Excel...)
- Display the time while your PDA was in suspend mode
- Display the estimated time to 20% of battery capacity
- Display system resources as free Program memory, free Storage memory and free memory on Storage card
- After reset the all data will be refresh
- Display active battery capacity in task bar (system tray)
- Graphics presentation of battery capacity level
- History of battery capacity in numerical values (date, time, time in active mode NEW! and capacity)
- Display the time when you start to charge your PDA device
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR BATTERY MONITOR FOR POCKET PC
- Battery Navigator
this application shows percentage of battery life remaining on the navigation bar (which have the start menu).
- HARDiNFO 2008 Professional
is a System Information, Diagnostic, Network Monitor, Benchmark and Computer Management application.
- Anti Trojan Elite
is a trojan/keylogger remover. When the trojan horse will run, Anti Trojan Elite can find out and stop it in time instead.
is the first true browser firewall
- System Memory Boost
is the most precious resource in your computer
- Cresotech PocketLANce
It is a unique application allowing Pocket PC users to browse and manage LAN resources on their PDA devices.