SpyWall is the first true browser firewall. It sandboxes Internet Explorer to
block malware from infecting and damaging your computer. SpyWall also monitors
your system to detect and undo unwanted changes made by other programs, e.g.,
malware run from an email message or an installation CD.
For enterprise customers, SpyWall Enterprise provides a powerful yet simple way
to remotely install and manage SpyWall on all the computers on a network. Every
machine can be remotely scanned to ensure that it is clean, and all policies can
be set either for entire domains or individual computers.
- Windows 2000, XP, or 2003 Server
- Pentium processor
- Internet Explorer
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||1.80 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $14.99 to buy|
- Prevents download and installation of malicious programs through IE.
- Prevents malicious ActiveX controls and Java scripts from modifying your system.
- Blocks unwanted changes to browser settings, file system, and registry.
- Weblogin control and protection against phishing attacks.
- Scans entire system for malware and removes it.
- Allows web sites to be classified as either trusted (everything allowed), untrusted (browsing allowed), or malicious (blocked).
- Allows blocking downloads of any specific file type (.mpeg, .mp3, etc.).
- "Learn mode" watches user's behavior to automatically build database of allowed actions.
- Ability to remotely install and upgrade software on any node in the network.
- Ability to remotely scan any node in the network.
- Central management of all policies for both entire domains and individual computers.
- Check policy compliance of machines.
- Web usage statistics.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS
- Xeon Personal Firewall
ask which programs should have access to your internet resources
and will detect and prevent any possible breach of your computer security.
- Protoport Personal Firewall
can block malicious attacks and protect your PC from outside threats.
- Kerio Personal Firewall
is a necessity for all desktop computers connected to broadband Internet, using DSL, cable, ISDN, WiFi or satellite modems.
- SecureUp Personal Firewall
scans your DSL, cable, or dial-up Internet connection looking for hacker activity.
- Outpost Firewall Pro
protecting against data theft, denial-of-service attacks, privacy violation, Trojan horses, spyware and more.
is the first true browser firewall. It blocks malware from infecting and damaging your computer.
- VisNetic Firewall
is a packet-filtering software firewall built to protect Windows-based Servers,
telecommuters / mobile users, and LAN workstations.
- TZ Personal Firewall
Avoid the entrance to your equipment through backdoors that could allow the stealing of information from it.
- Outpost Office Firewall
protects your office from all known Internet dangers, automatically deploying and configuring the
client firewall across the corporate network on selected workstations.
- Sygate Personal Firewall Pro
provides a multi-layered shield of network, content, application, and operating system protection for your PC.
- InJoy Firewall
offers enterprise-class next-generation security, preconfigured policy templates - including full customization options, seamless IPSec VPN integration, superior gateway capability.
- Kerio WinRoute Firewall
Equipped with VPN server, optional embedded McAfee Anti-Virus, integrated customizable ISS Orange Web Filter, and user-specific Internet access management.