Retirement Savings Planner Professional Edition
For financial advisors, brokers, professionals, insurance agents, CPAs, attorneys, HR personnel, benefits consultants,
and anyone else who wants to quickly and easily show clients, employees, plan participants, or potential clients their projected retirement income picture.
Breaks the ice with new clients. Facilitates sales of rollovers, insurance, LTC long term care, annuities,
wealth management, etc. Great for participant meetings, enrollment meetings, or quarterly client meetings.
Great for one-on-one laptop meetings.
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||3.13 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $399.00 to buy|
Retirement Savings Planner 2005 Pro Features:
- Improved the "maximization" of the main program window so that
all elements are resized to a larger size; fixed the issue with some
of the data reader boxes being off the screen
- Removed the maximum limits on contributions and company matching
- Added ability to print Savings Graph in the Print Detailed Report
for the Pro style
- Added a Print Savings Graph option on the File menu to just print
that one page quickly
- Changed scaling on Income Graph to better account for Special Expenses
- Added formatting code to Annual Return fields so that would not
show up out to 10 decimal places during editing
- Reformatted all buttons to use transparency and changed background
color to match your selected windows button color
- PRO: added a Clear Entries menu item that resets/clears most of the inputs in the program
- PRO: fixed issues with saving and reloading infusions and expenses from client DAT files (very weird issue finally solved)
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!