Retirement Savings Planner Personal Edition
For individuals, employees, retirement plan participants who want to quickly
and easily estimate their retirement savings and how much you need to meet your retirement income goal.
If you are already retired it will help illustrate how long your money will last.
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||3.13 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $79.00 to buy|
Retirement Savings Planner Features:
- Improved the "maximization" of the main program window so that
all elements are resized to a larger size; fixed the issue with some
of the data reader boxes being off the screen.
- Removed the maximum limits on contributions and company matching.
- Added ability to print Savings Graph in the Print Detailed Report
for the Pro style.
- Added a Print Savings Graph option on the File menu to just print
that one page quickly.
- Changed scaling on Income Graph to better account for Special Expenses.
- Added formatting code to Annual Return fields so that would not
show up out to 10 decimal places during editing.
- Reformatted all buttons to use transparency and changed background
color to match your selected windows button color.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!