- Database Copier
The Database File Copier allows you to copy Database Records and selected fields between DBase,
Paradox, Access, Excel and some Lotus Files.
Database Utilities as Find, Browse, Copy, Create, Edit, Save, Delete, Print, and Email are available.
Now with a New Interface, and better File Organizer!
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium or similar processor
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||6.72 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $19.95 to buy|
Data Quik Features:
- Copy Records from one Database Table to another selecting and mapping fields.
- Compatible with DBase, Paradox 5.0, Access, Excel, and Lotus Files.
- Automatic or Manual Field Mappings between Tables.
- Quick and Easy Database File Browsing before and after Copy.
- Select Records to copy using SQL prompt window.
- Save Database Files with a new name and/or folder location.
- Send and Receive Database Files with Indexes or Documents over the Internet by E-Mail using Windows MAPI components.
- Browse, Query, Find, and Print functions for Database files supported with this software.
- Additional features as Copy File Formats between DBase, Paradox and Access Files with or without Table Data.
- Delete Database Files, Tables and Indexes to the Recycle Bin.
- Find Document, Database, and Spread Sheet Files using the Disk Explorer Window.
- Add Document, Database, and Spread Sheet Files to a File Organizer that can hold file locations over a local network for quick access.
- Design, Create or Change DBase, Access or Paradox File Structures with Indexes preserving Table Data.
- Great Viewer and Edit Database File Table Data using Table Indexes or Query.
- Print Database Table Data sorted by Index or Documents.
- Keep Frequently used Files in File Organizer for Quick Access and tracking changes.
- Complete Help File and Quick Tips for easy program use.