Oracle Query Analyser
Oracle Query Analyser is a professional development tool aimed at Microsoft Windows based software developers and Oracle DBAs.
This easy-to-use product allows rapid transact SQL development against an Oracle database through an intuitive
Windows graphical user interface.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows ME, Windows XP and Vista
- Windows 98, ME, NT 4.x, XP, Vista
- Oracle Client Software (SQLNet / NETx)
- Microsoft Data Access Components 2.6
- VGA graphics card or compatible video graphics adapter at 256 color or later
||Full version: 6.0 MB
|License:||Free to try, $29.00 to buy|
The Oracle Query Analyser Features:
The Oracle Query Analyser Benefits:
- Queries can be run against an Oracle 7/8/9/10 database.
- Execution plans can be viewed for query optimisation.
- Cost or rule based optimiser option.
- Query timings and statistics available.
- User object browser.
- Dictionary object browser
- Rowset restriction support.
- Export query results to variety of formats including CSV or direct to file.
- SQLNet / Netx compliant.
- Quick table and view data access.
- Query favorites for quick access to saved queries.
- Multiple query windows.
- Reduces Oracle training requirements.
- Reduce time needed to manage SQL scripts.
- Collaborative working using 'Favourites' repository to common network locations.
- No training required as it leverages existing knowledge of Windows standard intuitive interfaces.
- SQL scripts are easier to write with colour coding.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ORACLE QUERY ANALYSER |
- PG Lightning Admin
PostgreSQL administration program for Windows
- Quick Query
It provides a simple way to perform SQL based queries on the fly, without the need to create and save a query using the standard MS Access interface.
- Visual SQL-Designer
is a program for visual constructing hard SQL-query for any database and write it
- Visual Open DB
is a generic data analysing application that allows you to query any valid data source
- RazorSQL 4.X
is an SQL query tool, Navigator database, SQL editor, and database administration tool.
- Active Query Builder Standard .NET Edition
is a visual SQL query builder component that allows your end-users to build complex SQL queries via an intuitive visual query building interface easily.
is a program to move MS Access databases to Oracle server.
- dbXpert for Oracle
is an easy to use database development and administration tool for Oracle database.
- DreamCoder for Oracle Standard
is a powerful Integrated Development Environment for Oracle Databases.
- ESF Database Converter
allows you to easily and quickly convert between various database formats.
- SQL-Studio PRO
combines the opportunity of administrating several Infomix- and MySql-servers with the ability to view and edit data.