Active Query Builder Standard .NET
Active Query Builder .NET Edition is a visual query builder component
suite that allows your end-users to build complex SQL queries with unions
and subqueries via an intuitive visual interface.
Active Query Builder .NET Edition supports Visual Studio from 2005 up to 2008,
Windows.Forms environment (100% Managed Code, NO direct Win32 interop calls).
The interface of Active Query Builder is similar to either MS-Access
or SQL Server query construction interface, but has much more possibilities
than any other similar component. Such unique feaures of Active Query Builder
like building queries with unions and subqueries make it the best solution for professinal tasks.
The component may be integrated with Visual Studio 2005 application with just few lines of code.
Unlike many other query building solutions, Active Query Builder does not
force the programmer to use embedded data grid, SQL editor or something else.
Instead, it allows to integrate any accompanying functionality as quickly
and easy as possible.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- 256 MB RAM
- Pentium II CPU
|License:||Free to try, $450.00 to buy|
Completely visual building of complex SQL queries
Powerful programming interface
- Visual building of sub-queries
- Visual building of unions
- Columns pane allowing to define grouping, sorting, and constructing criteria
- Tree pane to browse and navigate query tree
- Database objects tree pane to add objects to query
- Visual criteria constructing tool for Where and Having clauses (Forecast)
Several visual representation modes
- Configuring the layout of generated SQL code
- Retrieving the list of parameters found in the query
- Retrieving extended information about parameters: datatype, related field, operator
- Ability to alter metadata information
- Ability to build queries with objects from different databases
- Pre-filtering of database objects to speed up metadata loading
- Ability to work without live database connection
- Saving and loading all metadata information to XML format
- Full access to internal query representation objects
Support for various SQL Dialects
- MS Access style
- SQL Server Enterprise Manager style
- ANSI SQL/92
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access
- IBM DB2
- ANSI SQL/89
- ANSI SQL/2003
Full set of database connectivity options
- SQL Formatter: Plain text output filter to customize SQL code the way you like it
- Ability to detect SQL Syntax dialect automatically
- Ability to translate interface of Active Query Builder to any language
- Ability to switch languages in run-time
- Metadata providers for native .NET Data Providers of all supported database servers
- Direct connect to Advantage Database Server
- Direct connect to VistaDB 3
- OLE DB Metadata provider
- ODBC Metadata provider
- Generic event-driven metadata provider
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ACTIVE QUERY BUILDER STANDARD .NET EDITION |
- RazorSQL 4.X
is an SQL query tool, Navigator database, SQL editor, and database administration tool.
- NET Reports Server PRO
It uses AES Rijndael algorithm for data encryption and dynamic keys are allocated at login.
- Quick Query
It provides a simple way to perform SQL based queries on the fly, without the need to create and save a query using the standard MS Access interface.
is the perfect tool for offering live help to your website visitors
- Visual SQL-Designer
is a program for visual constructing hard SQL-query for any database and write it
- Visual Open DB
is a generic data analysing application that allows you to query any valid data source
- 4TOPS Query Tree Editor for MS Access
is an add-in for MS Access for query development,edit and run queries from a tree dialog
- Active Query Builder Standard ActiveX Edition
is a visual query builder component suite that allows your end-users to build complex SQL queries with unions and subqueries via an intuitive visual interface.
migrate Oracle database to Microsoft SQL server
can easily compare access databases with
AccessDiff between two Access databases
- Multi-DB Querier
is database SQL tool, which allows running SQL queries on multiple databases with similar structure
can simply configure almost any SQL query that might be processed if preconfigured SMS is received