PG Lightning Admin - (for PostgreSQL 7.4 and up)
PG Lightning Admin is a PostgreSQL administration program for Windows. Implements a MDI (multiple document interface) that windows users are familar with.
Also provides a advanced function editor that has code completion and parameter hinting.
Note: Supported operating systems are Windows 98 and up.
It will not function on NT 4 or Win95 because they are missing msimg32.dll which does alpha blending.
It might work on NT 4 if you copy msimg32.dll from a Win98 or 2000 PC, but this is totally unsupported and
may or may not work.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||6.52 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $5.00 to buy|
|Download:||Click to Download|
PG Lightning Admin Features:
- IDE style editors for functions,queries and views.
- Function Version Control
- Full Support for Postgresql 8.1 IN/INOUT/OUT function parameters
- GUI Query Builder, accessed from the Query Editor's menu bar.
- Query Editor keeps a log/history of executed SQL queries.
- Built in SSH tunnel capability.
- Filtering MDI task bar. When a database is selected/opened, the MDI task bar only shows open objects associated with that particular tab, which makes it easy to keep track of where open objects belong.
- Full backup and restore capabilities. A backup or restore is just a right-click away.
- Full printing of DDL/Metadata and results sets.
- Print preview allows the displayed data to be printed or exported as PDF, Word, Excel etc.
- All Data grids are sortable and show a sort arrow in the column header.
- All Data grids have a form view, which really helps when viewing large records.
- MDI (multiple document interface) style Interface which works similar to a word processor.
- Query Editor saves it's contents and restores the next time you open the editor.
- Query Editor has a temp table watch window, which allows for easy debugging.
- The Editors feature full code completion, Parameter Hints, and full syntax highlighting.
- The Editors have full drag and drop editing, and will accept drag and drops from the databases schema tree view.
- Tabbed based Enterprise Manager, each database and it's schema is opened in it's own tab.
- Query Editor is threaded and allows long running queries to be canceled.
- All Data grids have full export capabilities such as comma/custom separated, tabbed or fixed width.
You may export to the clipboard or a file.
- The query data grid allows the result set to be filtered.
- Quick View table view which will bring the the Top rows of a table or all rows.
- Full featured grid based grant manager that supports the with grant option.
- Server status monitor that allows queries running through the backend to be captured (command string must be enabled).
- Environment options allow many features to be customized by the user.
- Field names can be copied to the clipboard.