NetRouser 2 Professional Edition
Netrouser 2 Professional enables you to remotely activate, shutdown and reboot networked computers that
support Wake On LAN. It can be used for manual Wake or Reboot/Shutdown, as well as for scheduled operations that allow
you to activate, shutdown or reboot a computer on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. You can also group multiple computers
into categories and apply a schedule of action to all machines in the same group.
- Windows NT 4/2000/XP/2003
- Processor:Intel Pentium II/AMD® equivalent or faster
- Display resolution 800 x 600 pixels or higher
||Full version: 1.5 MB
|License:||Free to try, $130.69 to buy|
The NetRouser 2 Professional Functions :
- Netrouser uses a flexible and easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI) which can be customized to
suit your preferences. Using a comprehensive display, Netrouser gives you a clear overview of your database.
- You can customize the look & feel of NetRouser by adjusting the display style. Colour Themes enable
you to increase the display's efficiency by using your own preferred colour combinations. The toolbar can be fully
customized and the Groups treeview can be hidden or partially hidden from the screen.
- NetRouser 2 makes it easy to manually activate, shutdown or reboot one or more computers. You can also
automate this process using the flexible and powerful scheduling options. You can schedule computers to be activated,
shutdown or rebooted at any given time on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. A customizable network send time-out allows
you to spread the generated network traffic. Instead of activating all computers in a single "burst", the send time-out
adds a delay between each computer activation, preventing network congestion.
- NetRouser 2 ships with a Windows® NT® service module, which executes scheduled activations in the background.
The service's startup type can be set via the NetRouser options or using the Windows® Services manager.
- New in NetRouser 2 is the ability to shutdown or reboot networked computers. You can specify a message
that will be displayed on the target computer's screen for a customizable maximum amount of time, after which the computer
will be shutdown or rebooted.
- To help you troubleshoot network problems, NetRouser 2 includes two built-in network diagnostic tools:
Ping and Traceroute. These tools are essential for troubleshooting network connectivity and reachability.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR NETROUSER 2 PROFESSIONAL EDITION |
- Auto Power-on & Shut-down
an easy to use application that will allows you to control your computer resume from power-off state and wake your computer from sleep mode.
- AutoShutdown Pro
is a system shutdown manager utility program which can secure your computer(s) when you are away.
- Shutdown Manager and Tools
is an application that helps to program a Shutdown, Restart, Logoff, Standby or Hibernate event, with many add-ons and Tools
RebootEx is a system utility for Windows NT, W2K, XP operating systems
- Accurate Network Monitor
allows you to intercept, display, record and analyze all the data your computer exchanges
- 10-Strike Connection Monitor
is a network connection monitoring software designed for Microsoft Windows networks
- VNCScan Enterprise Network Manager
is a popular Network Administration tool that allows you to remotely control and manage your workstations and servers.
is a personal organizer, desktop sticky notes program, instant messaging application and a communications tool
- Internet Organizer Deluxe
Internet Organizer Deluxe is a Windows software that allows to organize Web related information
- PC Network Clone Professional
PCNetworkClone is a Linux LiveCD based boot CD that allows cloning of computer hard drives to backup data