10-Strike Connection Monitor
10-Strike Connection Monitor is a network connection monitoring software designed
for Microsoft Windows networks. Watch who opens your files in a real-time!
The program generates screen, sound, and e-mail notifications on connections,
and maintains a log file with information on remote user and computer
name, accessed file and folder name, date, type of access, and so on.
It also allows to block or unblock network connections when necessary.
After starting, the program hides into the system tray displaying the
program icon with the context menu. With its help, you can stop or start
again the server service which provides the network access to your shared resources.
The program can also notify advanced users or administrators by sending
e-mail messages or starting external applications when the specified user
accesses shared resources.
- Windows 9X/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
With our Connection Monitoring program, you can:
Benefits & Features for 10-Strike Connection Monitor:
- Monitor connections to your files, folders, printers, registry, etc.
When a new connection occurs, the program will notify you with a sound and a message window in the
upper right corner of the screen (or with a balloon tip in the system tray).
- Maintain connection log. All connections to your network resources are
recorded to a log file (the log file stores the following information: connection date and time,
remote computer name, remote user name, files and folders opened by remote user, file access type).
- Disconnect users and terminate their access to your resources manually,
using the context menu.
- Disconnect users who download large files automatically according to the blacklist settings.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Quick access to program functions via configurable hotkeys.
- Use multiple connection notification methods (including starting external applications,
playing sound alarms, and sending e-mail).
- Manage network connections. Disable or enable network access to your shared resources in a couple of mouse clicks.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista supported.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR 10-STRIKE CONNECTION MONITOR |
- NetSpeeder - internet connection accelerator
professional internet connection accelerator, DNS Accelerator, optimize your internet connection speed by up to 300%
- Network Mechanic
Netowork Mechanic optimizes your Internet connection, providing faster download speeds and fewer delays while browsing
- Cellular Phone and Network Connection Monitor
It is a Pocket PC 2002 application allowing you to log all your modem, TCP/IP, serial & USB cable, Bluetooth or infrared connections.
- Bandwidth Monitor
tracks all network connections traffic and displays real-time graphical and numerical data transfer rates.
- Network Eagle Monitor Pro - Network Monitoring
network monitoring software
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor
network security audit system designed to audit network and detect available security vulnerabilities in the network
PublicLan is the software for public network management
- NetVizor Network Surveillance
is the award winning network monitoring and supervision solution that your network needs!
- Infiltrator - Network Security Scanning and Auditi
easy to use, intuitive network security scanner that can quickly scan and audit your network computers for vulnerabilities, exploits, and information enumerations
- Orion Network Performance Monitor
comprehensive bandwidth performance management and fault management application
- DEKSI Network Monitor
advanced, powerful, and feature rich tool that monitors servers located on your local network and the Internet
- Overseer Network Monitor
Overseer Network Monitor is a Windows 2000/XP/2003-based network monitoring software package
- MING Network Monitor
It is a simple and affordable software solution for users who want to control, monitor, and archive unlimited Internet traffic on the company or home network.