Bandwidth Monitor tracks all network connections traffic and displays real-time graphical
and numerical data transfer rates.
It can display multiple connections rates at the same time. Bandwidth Monitor logs all network traffic
and supplies all kinds of traffic reports. It also includes traffic events.
Bandwidth Monitor works with all types of network connections
including phone modems, DSL, cable modem, LAN, satellite and more.
|Version:||3.4 build 735
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista
- CPU MMX 133
- 32MB RAM
- 5-10MB free disk space
|File Size:||1.19 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $9.95 to buy|
Key Features of Bandwidth Monitor :
- Monitors WAN and LAN bandwidth.
- Displays real-time graphical and numerical data transfer rates.
- Supports displaying multiple network connections rates at the same time.
- Rate scale to indicate traffic rates value.
- Works with all types of network connections including phone modems, DSL, cable modem, LAN, satellite and more.
- Records all network traffic and supplies all kinds of traffic reports, plus export to many different file formats.
- Readout in either kB/sec (kilobytes per second) or kbps (kilobits per second).
- Option to notify you of poor connections, peak performance and other events you specify.
- Scalable to your own modem download capabilities.
- Traffic stopwatch to measure bandwidth through the specified adapter in periods of time.
- Includes complete window configuration and view options.
- Requires minimal screen real estate and system resources.
- Full compatible with Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000,
Windows XP, Windows 2003, and Windows Vista
- Network bandwidth monitoring
- Internet bandwidth monitoring
- Know all network activities.
- Views download and upload speeds in real-time
- Multiple network connections monitoring at a time
- Gets daily, weekly, monthly and annual network traffic report
- Bandwidth usage notification
- Monitor bandwidth usage of your server
- Tests download and upload speeds of a network connection within a user-specified period
- Records traffic rates of a specified network connection
- No extra drivers needed
- Small, easy to use, and accurate
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!