Shutdown Manager and Tools
Shutdown Manager and Tools is an application that helps to program a Shutdown,
Restart, Logoff, Standby or Hibernate event, with many add-ons and Tools.
You can maintain a list of hosts on your current network and connect to any of them,
and process any of the required tasks (Shutdown, Restart, Logoff) remotely, and you can define security levels like:
- Hosts Names / IP's allowed to work with Shutdown Manager installed on a remote computer.
Shutdown Manager allow you to specify a time to wait before starting the process (Shutdown, Restart,
Logoff, Standby or Hibernate), but also you can specify if Shutdown Manager must wait for a Window
(another program) to close or change it's Title (caption) before start countdown. This means,
if you use this option, that you can select this option if you want Shutdown Manager to automatically
start a Shutdown with Power Off just after your download is completed, or your database task is finished,
or whatever you need to specify as a Window be closed or it's title change.
- Password protected access.
- Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003
- 64 MB RAM
- 10 MB free disk space
|File Size:||2.05 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $24.95 to buy|
Shutdown Manager and Tools Features:
- Clipboard Viewer: view your clipboards content, save images to BMP, JPG, GIF formats with several options, saves text content to file, send text content to keyboard to emulate keystrokes (i.e.: saves time when have to enter long codes, etc.). Easy access at any time with Win+C combination (Windows Start Key and C letter).
- Catch others applications Shutdown/Restart/Logoff attempts.
- Allows to Shutdown (Shutdown, Restart, Logoff) computer in normal way or Fast Mode (forced).
- Can define how many seconds to wait before Shutdown.
- Fast File Finder tool
- Wait for windows to close/title change: allows you to setup Shutdown Manager to wait for a specified window(s) to be closed or title changed.
- Connect to a remote Shutdown Manager.
- Perform special Tasks before closing Windows, automatically (like delete Temp folder's content, Recent Used Files History, IE Cache, IE Cookies, Office XP Most Recent Used Files,
Windows Tmp Files, Scandisk files, Typed URL's history, IE History, Recycle Bin, etc.).
- Take full screen shots and save to file at User's defined quality.
- Screen shots and Logs easy browser: Local Screen shots, Remote Screen shots, Screen shots taken just before Windows close, Tasks Log.
- Shows estimated completion Date and Time.
- Calendar Utility with options.
- Copy IP's to clipboard.
- Disable Windows Start Menu.
- Disable Windows Task Bar.
- Tray Icons to Open CDs: keep all your CDs! With a simple click on your CD's icon on system tray, open it in Explorer, etc
- Keyboard enabler/disabler: allows you to disable/enable Windows Start Key, Windows Context Menu Key, Control+Esc key combination, Windows Explorer's keys combinations (example: Win+E).
- Memory Defragmenter
- Animate Windows Start Button.
- Time Server, with standard NTP protocol, allows to synchronize your entire network computers (Home or Business) to a single computer using any Time Synchronization Tool, like Atomic clock of Comparator Fast.