VNCScan Enterprise Network Manager
VNCScan is a popular Network Administration tool that allows you to remotely control and manage your workstations
and servers from a single location using remote desktop control and advanced scripting.
The first version was leased in the summer of 1999 and has been improving with each version ever since.
It uses the standard open source VNC utility for remote desktop control. In addition to this,
it can perform many time saving functions on your Windows 2000 and better workstations and servers.
The scripting features make it easy to customize the functionality more than any other product of it's kind.
With VNC Scan, you can: Take screen captures of remote computers, Scan for and deploy VNC Remote Control
on your network, Make use of Terminal Servers and XP Remote Control, Manage unlimited computers with
a deployable service, Deploy standard settings for all of your VNC servers, Push scripts to remote computers,
Create custom commands for computers, Create custom profiles and settings for VNC deployments,
Send Wake On Lan packets.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
|License:||Free to try, $59.00 to buy|
VNC Remote Desktop Features:
Windows Networking Features:
- Strong UltraVNC encryption support
- VNC access while in safe mode
- Wizard driven VNC deployment
- Support for all major VNC distributions
- Include additional registry files with VNC deployment
- Multithreaded (super fast) VNC and RDP scanner
- Active Directory integration
- Uninstall VNC Remotely
- Remotely change VNC passwords
- Full UltraVNC Encryption support
- Scanner finds computers with and without VNC installed
- UltraVNC Microsoft Login support
- Thumbnail UltraVNC support
- UltraVNC viewer scaling.
- Remotely run CMD scripts
- Remotely run VBS scripts
- Remotely run KIX scripts
- Remotely run Auto-IT scripts
- Wake On LAN Magic Packet support
- Remotely reboot with safe mode support
- Remotely enable/disable RDP on XP computers
- Push and execute scripts on remote computers
- Define custom local commands with variables
- Drag-n-Drop between groups and discovered LAN computers
- Scanner can capture who was logged into computers
- Remotely change passwords for Windows accounts
- View remotely installed software
- Monitor/kill processes on remote computers
- Launch computer management MMC for remote computers
- Get hardware and system information for remote computers
- Run-as support for authenticating with remote computers
- Edit scheduled tasks remotely
- Remotely rename Windows computers on your LAN
- Integrated Terminal Services (RDP) client
- Change double-click action to whatever you prefer
- Default webpage can be changed to integrate other tools.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR VNCSCAN ENTERPRISE NETWORK MANAGER
- Candid Check
With Candid Check, hands-free monitoring of networked classrooms becomes reality.
- Parallels Compressor Workstation
is a robust virtual hard disk management tool that helps users to significantly reduce the virtual disk size by 50% or more of any Windows 2000, 2003 or XP virtual machine!
- Parallels Workstation for Windows & Linux
is the most powerful desktop virtualization solution that enables users to create multiple independently operating, completely self-contained virtual machines on a single PC.
- VisNetic AntiVirus for Workstations
for Workstations provides reliable virus protection to your computer
- UniversalRestore for Acronis TrueImage Workstation
is a professional system backup and disaster recovery application for office desktops and laptops
- Remote Desktop Control - control the remote comput
Remote Desktop Control allows the user to remotely control any computer, allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other computer remotely
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor
network security audit system designed to audit network and detect available security vulnerabilities in the network
- AET Network Scanner
is a distributed network scanner with five different scan methods. Fast multi threaded TCP port, UDP port, Ping, NetBIOS and Nslookup scanners.
- SRC Corp - Network Security Software
Removes and blocks spyware, adware, key-loggers and other malware
- Accurate Network Monitor
allows you to intercept, display, record and analyze all the data your computer exchanges
- NetVizor Network Surveillance
is the award winning network monitoring and supervision solution that your network needs!