Wireless Endpoint Security Policy Enforcement for Laptops and Tablet PCs!
AirStop Pro is a wireless endpoint security software which prevents data leakage by controlling communications adapters and storage
devices on laptop computers. Unique features include "Sticky Wireless" functionality which ensures connection to approved
wireless networks only and dynamic adapter control for prevention of wireless bridging attacks.
The AirStop Server provides enterprise-grade centralized monitoring, configuration and tracking. A powerful wireless security
policy enforcement solution, the server enables network administrators to remotely configure a specific machine or define
individual, group and temporary wireless security policy. For example, if the administrator has defined specific authorized
wireless networks and a user attempts to connect to an unauthorized network, the wireless adapter will be automatically
disabled. Likewise, if the software senses use of a wired Ethernet connection, it automatically disables all other
communications and storage devices. Once the Ethernet plug is removed, all adapters return to their previous states.
Options for each device include "Always ON", "Always OFF" and "Controlled by AirStop". Controlled communications adapters
include: LAN, WLAN, Cellular/3G, Bluetooth, Fax/Modem and Firewire. Controlled storage devices include: USB Flash Memory,
DVD and CD Drives.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 256MB RAM
||Free to try, $40.00 to buy|
Key Features of AirStop Pro:
- Supports volume license codes
- Supports centralized security policy management
- Controls WiFi connection to secure administrator defined wireless networks only
- Controls communications adapters including: LAN, WLAN, 3G, Bluetooth and Fax/Modem
- Controls access to local storage devices
- Disables devices when not in use
- Supports "Always Disable" for specific devices
- Enables Wi-Fi connections to public networks when authorized networks are not in range
- Provides application level password protection to prevent user removal or re-configuration
- Displays current connectivity status of all adapters
- Supports adapter prioritizations according to vendor
- Includes option for configuration of Windows startup behavior
- Default installation requires a password to change the software settings
- Default installation requires a password to uninstall the software
- Prevents uninstall without a password
- Prevents changing settings without a password
- Enables user to change password
- Prevents stopping AirStop via Windows Task Mgr
- Prevents stopping the AirStop Windows Service
- Reporting activity to centralized server
- Centralized download of Group Policy
- Centralized password changes
- Centralized software configuration changes
- Centralized adapter priority changes
- Remote define of a temporary user policy
- Periodic update of adapter connectivity status
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR AIRSTOP PRO
- Secure it Easy
will give you the control you need over PCs endpoints
- RecoverPlus Pro
RecoverPlus Pro recovers lost, deleted and formatted digital photos and files from all media types, removable media, cameras, storage devices
is the policy based access control solution that prevents unauthorized users from using USB and FireWire ports, removable devices, CD-ROMs, and so on.
- Cresotech PocketLANce
It is a unique application allowing Pocket PC users to browse and manage LAN resources on their PDA devices.
- Easy WiFi Radar
a cool design. Easy WiFi Radar helps you to find and connect to open wireless access points with a single mouseclick.
- Wireless Driver for Mac
broadens the driver availability to all users of Atheros based wireless cards
- Wireless Network Ignition 2005
will manage the process of getting and staying connected to your wireless network
- The Wireless Toolkit
is a state-of-the-art toolbox for developing wireless applications
- Wireless WEP Key Password Spy
will instantly recover all WEP keys and wireless network passwords from you computer
- Wi-Fi WEP Key Generator Utlity Pro
allows you to create WEP keys that work between manufacturers
- Infiltrator - Network Security Scanning and Auditi
easy to use, intuitive network security scanner that can quickly scan and audit your network computers for vulnerabilities, exploits, and information enumerations
ultimate must-have toolkit that brings the convenience of Windows to the use of host monitor, finger, name lookup, network time synchronizer ping, traceroute, and whois utilities
- WiFi Guardian
is public WiFi security software. Protect your privacy by using the best internet security software.
allows you to scan for open networks and tag them as favourites or filter them out
- Wireless Snif
is a network sniffer, designed for capturing and analysis of the packets going through the network.