DeviceLock® is the policy based access control solution that prevents unauthorized users
from using USB and FireWire ports, removable devices, CD-ROMs, and so on.
DeviceLock enables gives network administrators control over which users can access what devices
(floppies, serial and parallel ports, Magneto-Optical disks, CD-ROMs, ZIPs, etc.) on a local computer.
Once DeviceLock is installed, administrators can control access to floppies, CD-ROMs or any other device,
depending on the time of day and day of the week. DeviceLock enhances access control for Windows System
Administrators and helps control removable disk usage. It can protect network and local computers against
viruses, trojans and other malicious programs often injected from removable disks.
Network administrators can also use DeviceLock to flush a storage device's buffers.
Remote control is also available..
Keep in mind that almost 80% of all security breaches come from the inside!
DeviceLock is a best solution to secure NT and protect your network computers against attack from the inside.
|Version:||6.3 Build 16192
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
- 50 MB available HDD space
- Intel Pentium 133 MHz or higher
|File Size:||37.4 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $35.00 to buy|
With DeviceLock you can:
- Control access to devices depending on the time of day and day of the week
- Control which users or groups can access USB and FireWire ports, WiFi and Bluetooth adapters, CD-ROMs, floppy drives, other removable devices
- Authorize only specific USB devices that will not be locked regardless of any other settings
- Grant users temporary access to USB devices when there is no network connection (you provide users with the special access codes over the phone that temporarily unlock access to requested devices)
- Uniquely identify a specific DVD/CD-ROM disk by the data signature and authorize access to it, even when DeviceLock® has otherwise blocked the DVD/CD-ROM drive
- Protect against users with local administrator privileges so they can't disable DeviceLock® Service or remove it from their computers, if they are not in this list of DeviceLock® administrators
- Set devices in read-only mode
- Protect disks from accidental or intentional formatting
- Detect hardware keyloggers
- Deploy permissions and settings via Group Policy in an Active Directory domain
- Use the standard Windows RSoP snap-in to view the DeviceLock® policy currently being applied, as well as to predict what policy would be applied in a given situation
- Control everything remotely using the centralized management console
- Get a complete log of port and device activity, such as uploads and downloads by users and filenames in the standard Windows Event Log that stores locally and/or in the special protected log that sends to DeviceLock® Enterprise Server for centralized storage
- Mirror all data (shadowing) copied to external storage devices (removable, floppy, DVD/CD-ROM) and transferred via COM and LPT ports
- Store shadow data and audit logs on a centralized component of an existing server and any existing ODBC-compliant SQL infrastructure
- Generate a report displaying the USB, FireWire and PCMCIA devices currently connected to computers and those that were connected
- Generate a report concerning the permissions and settings that have been set
- Install and uninstall it automatically.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR DEVICELOCK
- File Security Manager
powerful application, used to manage file and folder permissions Access control in Windows XP Home Edition
is a software that gives computer users a secure and reliable way to protect their computers from unauthorized access.
is an easy-to-install and -use Internet activity monitoring, web access control and employee Internet management
- Virtual PDF Printer
serves as a real printer to convert anything printable to PDF
is an easy-to-install and -use Internet activity monitoring and Internet web access control system
- CD-ROM Lock
Can lock one or all of the CD-ROMs on your computer, ONE click to lock all CD-ROMs and ONE click to unlock all CD-ROMs.
can search your hard drives, CD-ROMs, floppy and other media for any images.
- TransMac (access Mac disks from PC)
is a Windows program that can copy files to and from Macintosh disks
- Extra Drive Creator Professional
Create virtual drives, encrypted drives, virtual CD-ROMs, and RAM drives on your computer.
NAT gateway-based Internet sharing, activity monitoring, and access control
is a desktop access control solution designed to prevents other users of your PC from running programs or control panel applets