|Make BestShareware.net your home page||Add BestShareware.net to your favorites|
|MAC Software | Linux Software | Pocket PC | iPod Software|
How to create an album
Here we recommend a Album Creator tool, called FirmTools Album Creator Pro. This tool is the unique Album software to create professional looking FLASH and HTML image galleries.
Creating a web gallery with the Album Creator is as simple as the following six easy steps:
1. Select Create new album option at Welcome wizard step and click the button to proceed;
2. Select a theme for your album from the list at the Select album theme wizard step;
3. At the Select images wizard step you can add photos from your hard disk drive, removable drive, or directly from the digital camera.
Set your photos titles and descriptions. Enhance image(s) or rotate them in case of the wrong orientation.
You can sort the images in the list with the help of the and buttons.
4. At the Set album parameters step you can assign the title for your album and set other parameters available in the current template (for example, number of images per row, distance between images, colors etc.)
Each theme can have different parameters available for the customization of the album look-and-feel.
5. Generate the album at the Album generation wizard step. The album will be saved to the default folder displayed in the Destination album folder text field. Please choose another folder by clicking the Browse button if needed.
Attention! All files and subfolders located in the destination folder will be deleted.
6. The album is generated. You can publish it to the Web or save it on a CD so your family and friends can enjoy it.
At the Final wizard step, click the Publish button to start the built-in FTP client.
Related Article and Tutorials:
How to publish the album to the web?
How to convert .LQT audio files to .MP3 format?
How to erase or clean Index.dat files?
How to delete cookies?
How to delete history?
How To Remove Zip Password - Typical Workflow?
How to Morph AVI Videos?
How to Create Warp Movies?
How to create a panorama?
How to shoot photos for a panorama?
How to delete Temporary Internet Files?
How to print from DOS programs to USB, GDI, Virtual and other Windows-Only printers?
Submit Software |
Advertise with Us |
Copyright © BestShareware.net. All rights reserved.