User Finder 3
User Finder scans your network computers to provide details of which user is logged onto
which computer throughout your network - Finding users on your network just became easier.
User Finder is licenced per user of the program (it does not matter how many computers you are scanning)
and is available for purchase with a 7 day money back guarantee.
User Finder is designed for use on Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, all other operating systems are untested and unsupported.
Find out who's on your network - download free trial User Finder NOW!
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 2
|File Size:||773 KB
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
Why should you choose User Finder 3?
- No longer do you need psychic powers to find which computer a user is logged onto.
- Perform a ping or a traceroute to the PC to check network connectivity.
- Telnet to the routers along the way.
- Find the user and send them a message.
- Scan up to 400 computers/minute.
- Unlock user accounts and reset passwords from within the program.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR USER FINDER 3
- Active Query Builder Standard .NET Edition
is a visual SQL query builder component that allows your end-users to build complex SQL queries via an intuitive visual query building interface easily.
- Switch Center Workgroup
is network management software helps to discover, monitor and analyze networks connectivity and performance and provides real-time solution for network monitoring.
- Infiltrator - Network Security Scanning and Auditi
easy to use, intuitive network security scanner that can quickly scan and audit your network computers for vulnerabilities, exploits, and information enumerations
- Looking Any Network
A powerful program, which combines high functionality and simplicity of usage
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor
network security audit system designed to audit network and detect available security vulnerabilities in the network
- VNCScan Enterprise Network Manager
is a popular Network Administration tool that allows you to remotely control and manage your workstations and servers.
collection of 15 different state-of-the-art network tools on a single, easy-to-use interface
- PCS Network Tools
The PCS Network Tools is a collection of essential network diagnostic tools