Switch Center Workgroup
Switch Center is SNMP network management Monitor software for managed network switches
and hubs from any vendor supporting SNMP BRIDGE-MIB that helps to discover,
monitor and analyze networks connectivity and performance and provides
real-time solution for network monitoring.
The workgroup version supports one network switch.
Switch Center can be connected through any network port without the need
of remote agents or special network configuration. The unique monitoring
engine provides complete network connectivity and performance of local
and remote network nodes and interconnecting switch trunks. The software
supports SNMPv1/2 and SNMPv3 discovery options including Ten Giga switch
ports. The built-in central viewer supports multiple management levels
and provides automatic network mapping using OSI Layer 2 and Layer 3 topology
including real-time reports, statistics and alerts.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- A 800 MHz or faster processor with at least 256 MB of RAM
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
|License:||Free to try, $99.00 to buy|
Key Features of Switch Center Workgroup:
- Real-time network management and monitoring.
- Nodes and users discovery including port location.
- Multi vendors network switch ports mapper and scanner.
- Real-time network connectivity supporting graphical views.
- Real-time reports and statistics including exporting capabilities.
- Database exporting capability supporting SQL and HTML for online updating.
- Central viewer supporting multiple levels of management users and access permissions.
- Ten Giga switch ports scanning and monitoring.
- Support SNMPv1/2 and SNMPv3 discovery.
- Email and SNMP trap alerts forwarding.
- Daily and weekly e-mail reports.