TurboSFX is a secure file compression and distribution application that
uses a user-friendly expanding wizard system, using intuitive step-by-step
procedures, to create compressed Self-extracting EXEcutables (SFX), which
can easily be distributed via the Internet, Intranet, e-mail distribution,
CD/DVD, or removable disks. The latest release of TurboSFX supports HTML
based Internet Component Download with automatic generation of .inf file.
TurboSFX provides single and multiple password protections, including
the silent password protection feature to guard against recipients attempting
to bypass your security system. TurboSFX allows you to create 'Silent
Packages', which do not display dialog box during self-extraction. TurboSFX
also includes advanced features, such as selecting components or running
multiple programs before, during, and after extraction, and take actions
depending on the response codes from the 'run program' selection. In-depth
HELP about the powerful, yet easily accessible features is available on
TurboSFX automatically saves the steps in the creation of each Self-extracting EXEcutable
and the selected options as a script file (*.adx). These script files not only save
the users repetitive tasks in creating other similar self-extractors and in updating t
he existing ones, they also support command line batch processing in unattended operations.
You can create simple Self-extracting EXEcutables (SFX) and installation routines
with WYSIWYG text, or include the more advanced installation features to automate steps
effortlessly at the receiver end.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP,2003
- 256 MB RAM
- Pentium II CPU
|License:||Free to try, $99.95 to buy|
Key Features of TurboSFX:
New and Enhanced Features in TurboSFX:
- Integrated Wizard for creating SFX, CABinet files with extractor, and HTML-based Internet Component Download.
- Displays Formatted Text to display WYSIWYG License Agreement and other formatted Text before Self-extraction.
- Creates 'Silent Packages' for creating 'Silent Packages' that do not require any user response
- Destination Folder lets you select destination folder for each file, options include dynamic.
- Creates Multi-Volume Self-extracting EXEcutable for easy distribution on removable media or through the Internet.
- Multiple passwords protect your files in Group Distribution with options to selectively restrict access
to certain files.
- Overwrite Options that allows the users to select various overwrite options based on checking file
versions and dates.
- No programming skill required, TurboSFX automatically saves the selected options and steps as scripts for easy reuse.
- TurboSFX allows the use of any international language supported by Windows for the extraction message and scripts.
- The Tools Set includes integrated set of tools such as to automatically insert the entire set
of files as e-mail attachments.
- Integrated Wizard for creating delivery packages: Self-extracting EXEcutable,
CABinet files with extractor, and cabinet files for HTML-based Internet Component
Download (new package type).
- Includes options to create 'Silent Packages', which do not display any dialog box during Self-extractions.
- Create multiple-volume Self-extracting EXEcutables with tools to copy package
to removable media, including diskette management functions.
- Script file management, it allows the users to create, save, and copy script files.
- It provides the multiple passwords protection feature for group distribution to selectively
restrict access of certain files in the package.
- Create International Packages with built-in language support. Multiple language files for
messages are provided. it provides functions to load, change, and save the language files.
- In creating cabinet files for Internet Component Download, TurboSFX automatically
generates .inf file with Scan GUID. The editing function of .inf is also provided.
- Include functions to run multiple programs before, during, and after extraction,
and take actions depending on the response codes from the 'run program'.
- Include option to run default or customize wizard for welcome and WYSIWYG License
Agreement page before extraction.
- Include tools to send the entire package, including the entire set of multiple-volume files,
through e-mail as attachments.
- The new release of TurboSFX v3.11 Startup wizard (16-bit and 32-bit) added a new screen
for component selections in addition to the Welcome and WYSIWYG License pages.
This enhancement allows you to distribute multiple files and applications easily.
Depending upon the recipient's selection, the target machine platform,
and the passwords entered, applications will be selectively installed.
- The run-time Startup wizard in TurboSFX v3.11 can be customized or localized with
your own product bitmaps or logos, desired international language for wizard captions,
and other explanatory text.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR TURBOSFX
- Message Lock for Outlook 2003
MessageLock for Outlook 2003 - email encryption and file compression solution for Microsoft Outlook
- Multi-ZIP-licity 2.0
a file compression program for processing multiple ZIP archives
- PowerZip 7.0
compression program for compress files, create password-protect zip files
- G-Lock EasyMail Professional
powerful group mailer that sends your message directly from your PC to the recipient's mail server
- Project Planner - Personal Edition
Project Planner is an enterprise project management solution, which helps to plan, manage and track a project
- ZRandom for Excel
implements high quality random number generation for Microsoft Excelusing the Merssenne Twister algorithm
- Real Estate Investor Manager
was developed in cooperation with real estate professionals by computer systems professionals who have created real estate systems for over 20 years
secure identity and password protection system
iSpyNOW the first remote internet surveillance software to offer remote installation capabilities
- Look 'n' Stop
The Look ‘n’ Stop personal firewall blocks intrusion threats and makes your PC invisible to anyone on the Internet
PrivateEXE modifies Windows executable files to add password protection
- Encrypt PDF
It is a very flexible and powerful program, Encrypt PDF software.
- Disk Password Protection
is a comprehensive suite of hard-drive protection/access restriction tools.
- Password Protection Pro
is a very easy to use, powerful encryption privacy tool.
add keystroke dynamics authentication to standard Windows authentication procedure during logon.
- Password Page Protection Software
Password Page Protection Software allows you to add password protection to any web page.
- ShutDownOne Pro v4.00
ShutDownOne Pro is tray-based system utility that can automatically perform shutting down, switching the power on and off, restarting or locking your computer.
is Windows scripting utility that allows user to automate working with computer