Macro ToolsWorks is powerful all-in-one Windows scripting and automation utility that
combines all features of Perfect Keyboard, MacroToolbar,
WinScheduler and ClickyMouse macro programs. Thanks to its strong built-in
macro language (150+ commands) it allows you to eliminate most of your
everyday repetitive tasks.
The program allows user to create macros working in any Windows application
and trigger the macro using hot-key or text shortcut, from custom toolbar,
by defined mouse action or schedule to run the macro at defined time
or when specific event occurs. The macro complexity can range from simple
text insertion to sophisticated applications. Macro ToolsWorks allows user
to automate almost all aspects of everyday working with computer - file
and directory manipulation, windows manipulation, text replacement,
text processing, file download/upload (FTP), and more.
Depending on the level of user's needs there are different Macro ToolsWorks
editions available. Power users can take advantage of the VBA compatible
scripting language - Basic script - which is available in "Professional" edition.
Basic script comes with IDE - editor with syntax highlighting, dialog editor and debugger.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 256 MB RAM
- Pentium II CPU
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
Key Features of ToolsWorks:
- Easy to use three-pane user interface: Macros are organized to user defined groups
(similar to folders in Windows Explorer) for simpler navigation and management.
Macro properties are showing in tabbed pane where can be easily modified.
- Simple visual macro editing. It is not necessary to know the macro language syntax.
Each command and its parameters is visually edited in its own edit window.
- Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger. Easily debug macros and watch variable values.
- Smart macro recorder. Macro recorder detect when a window where macro is being recorded is changed
and automatically adds code for appropriate window activation. Macro playback reliability is much improved.
- Security - macro file is encrypted and thus it is not possible to view its content in other program or file viewer.
- Password protection - macros can be password protected so that only authorized persons can view/run/modify them.
- Sharing macros in work group. It is possible to share macros over LAN network so
that all employees have access to the same macros.
- Generate a file for FreeMacroPlayer. * FreeMacroPlayer is a free environment allowing to trigger
and play macros the same as in Macro ToolsWorks.
- Application specific macros - the same macro trigger can start different macros in different applications.
This allows user to unify computer environment.
- Variety of macro triggering options. Each macro can have multiple triggers thus the same macro
- can be triggered, for example, using keyboard and a toolbar button.
- Auto text - specify the text that you want to be able to automatically insert in other target windows
(word processor, e-mail, chat, web forms, etc.). When you start typing such a text a small assistant window
with selection of matching "auto text" macros is shown for fast insertion.
- Text shortcut - specify the macro text and its text shortcut (for example ".sct").
Typing the text shortcut causes the macro text replaces the text shortcut typed.
- Hot keys - specify hotkeys (for example "Ctrl+Alt+H") that cause the macro is started.
- Extended hotkeys - two hotkeys combination to trigger the macro. For example "Ctrl+Alt+H" followed
by "Ctrl+1" starts one macro while "Ctrl+Alt+H" followed by "Ctrl+2" starts other macro.
Improves organizing of larger number of hotkeys.
- Mouse button clicks - macro is started when a mouse button (left, middle, right, X1, X2) is clicked or double-clicked.
- Hold mouse button down - macro is started when a mouse button (left, middle, right, X1, X2) is held down for a while.
- Shake mouse cursor - macro is started when mouse cursor is shake horizontally or vertically.
- Move mouse cursor to screen edge - macro is started when mouse cursor is moved to a screen edge.
- Move mouse cursor to screen corner - macro is started when mouse cursor is moved to a screen corner.
- Time scheduled trigger - run macros at specific time, once or repeatedly every X seconds,
minutes, hours, days, months. Or every Monday, Tuesday....
- Window trigger - macro is started when specified window is opened or become active (starts receiving keyboard input).
- File trigger - run macro when specified file is changed, created, deleted,
become bigger or smaller than defined size.....
- Drive - macro is started when free drive space is lower than defined amount.
- Pixel trigger - macro is started when a pixel on the specified screen location changes color.
- Idle time - macro is started if there is not mouse nor keyboard activity for specified amount of time.
- Windows shutdown - macro is started when Windows is being shut down.
- And other "triggers" can be written as a repeatedly time scheduled macro that, when started,
either performs or does not perform required functionality depending on the conditions evaluated
(for example, some process is running, a registry key exists, etc.).
- Tabbed toolbar supporting screen edge docking, auto-hiding, custom colors, automatic tab selection
depending on currently active window.
- Submenus - user can define any number of submenus.
- Floating toolbars that appears when a particular application (window) is active.
The flying toolbars support auto-hide and can attach to the active window.
- VBA-compatible Basic script with script editor, debugger and dialog box editor. *
- Strong macro language with over 150 commands
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR TOOLSWORKS |
- WebGrid EXP
- File Substring Replacement Utility
File Substring Replacement Utility (FSRU) performs search and replace operations with multiple strings in multiple files
- Fx Resounder Movie Audio Replacer
Movie Audio Replacer easily replace the garbled, random sound in your home movies with music or narration or add sound to silent movies using this movie audio replacement tool
- Owl Commander
Owl Commander is a multi panel and multi desktop file manager for Windows
- CIAN Text Replacer - Text Replacement utility
It is a powerful and easy-to-use mass Text Replacement utility fully integrated with Ms Windows Explorer.
- ZVolume Pro - Windows Volume Control
is a nice, powerful replacement to the standard Windows Volume Control
is a Volume/Balance/Treble/Bass controls Replacement,real-time control of all your computer's audio functions.