Project Planner - Personal Edition
Project Planner is an enterprise project management solution, which helps to plan, manage and track a project.
It provides the flexibility to split a project into well-defined tasks in a spreadsheet like interface.
This software allows a project manager to define calendar, create dependencies between tasks, mark milestones,
assign resources, set priorities, plan cycle, scheduling estimates, cost estimates, risk management,
Critical Path and PERT Analysis, Gantt and Network Diagram analysis, timely status of the projects,
maintain risk database, view Gantt charts, resource distribution across projects and resource usage graphs,
project graphs and more.
- Server: IBM PC Compatibles, PA-RISC
Client: IBM PC Compatibles
- Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||12.4 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $79.95 to buy|
Key Features of Project Planner:
Project Planner Benefits:
- Easy project creation and capture project initiation phase information with project initialization wizard.
- Cost graph for effective project cost management.
- Effective Risk Management by identifying project specific risks and with Global Risk Database.
- Inbuilt risk management with mitigation and contingency plans and risk related graphs.
- Analyze effectiveness of risk management with Occurred risks Vs Identified risks;
Planned Vs Unplanned Occurred risks etc. Get to know the effectiveness of contingency and mitigation plans.
- Analyze Critical tasks and workflow of the project with Gantt and Network diagrams.
- Gantt chart can be saved as an image and in HTML format.
- Project start date can be edited to shift the entire project.
- Get the status of the project anytime since project participants can take ownership of their tasks by logging in to the plan.
- PERT calculations and PERT analysis for Optimistic, Realistic and Pessimistic project end dates with graphs.
- Project end date projection depending on the current status of the project.
- E-mail notifications to Manager and leader and concerned project participants about important activities of the project.
- Project graphs and reports for easy analyzing of project progress.
- Support for task notes and attachments.
- Project templates for future reuse in case of similar work.
- Compatibility with XLS, MPP, XML.
- Ability to share selected project data by importing them to PPR, XLS, XML and HTML formats.
- Maintain data security by user hierarchy and login features.
- WBS by an easy editable and printable spreadsheet like interface to divide the whole project into sub-tasks to define what the project is.
- Collect statistics of a project using Project Graphs.
- Capability to read MS-Project MPP file format.
- Printable Gantt chart to analyze the progress with respect to time, resources or status.
- Network Support provides the ability to log on to a project from any machine in a networked environment.
- Project tracking made easy since project participants take ownership of their tasks.
- Support for task properties like summary , priority , milestones, duration, status etc.
- Summary view to view overall status of the project.
- Project Creation wizard covers the key areas of project such as privileges, calendar,
resources, tasks and risks. Predefined templates are available for faster project creation.
- View the health of the overall project at a glance at any point of time.
- Estimate the completion date of the project with respect to its current status.
- Keep a check on the resource availability and resource usage, over allocation for a resource at a glance.
- Keep track of your slipped or about to slip jobs by automatic warning and reminder mails.
- Multiple users can update the same project at the same time using the network support.
Thus managers can view the project status LIVE.
- Know the effectiveness of Risk management with risk management contingency plan based on the risk.
- Estimate similar projects in future with the help of risk log.
- Share project by exporting the plan to MS-Excel, XML, HTML and PPR formats.
- Different view like Gantt view, Network diagram, Calendar view to view and analyze the plan.
- Get to know the project slippage and project status depending on number of tasks and number
of planned hours dynamically.
- Critical path to identify project critical tasks.
- E-mail notification and reminders for important actions in the project.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR PROJECT PLANNER - PERSONAL EDITION |
- Multi Project Planner
The main purpose of the program is to assist the operating management in the scheduling task and the handling of daily exception
- PlanBee - Critical Path project management plannin
PlanBee is a software package that creates a schedule or a project management plan and help you calculate and include timeline information in a business plan
- Project Planning and Management
Project Planning and Management is designed as a generic and affordable Excel based solution to plan and manage any project
- Project Manager .NET Professional
It is project management tool. It will help organize both small and large projects for personal and business use.
- AcePlanner - time management software
is an intuitive time management software provides possibility to organize tasks and placing them to a daily schedule, selecting most important first.
- Employee Planner
is a planner for trips, events, vacations, schedules, work and projects
- Workcell Planner
is to provide the master scheduler or planning function with a tool for determining the overall level of capacity..
- Business Planner 8 Pro
is the planning tool for managers, entrepreneurs, analysts and business people.
- Easy Projects .NET
the latest generation web based project management, task tracking and team collaboration software.
- Merlin 2 - Project Management for Mac
is the the award-winning project management software for Mac OS X operating system!
- Project Budget Manager
is a project management software provides centralized project and budget management to improve IT project delivery and manage costs.