PlanBee - Critical Path project management planning tool
Shows all project data in a spreadsheet pattern for ease of understanding. User may also work in PERT view.
Independent re-sizeable and hideable windows show PERT views and Gantt (bar chart) views of the project in
addition to the spreadsheet view. Pop up "working day" calendar with 200 year range. Reports, PERT charts
and Gantt charts may be either printed or copied to the clipboard.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $29.98 to buy|
- Calculates Early Start, Late Start, Early Finish, Late Finish, Float (Slack) and identifies Critical Path activities.
- Shows all project management data in a "spreadsheet" pattern for ease of understanding.
Optional Task Definition Assistance View for those who don't like to work in a spreadsheet grid.
- Task data may be entered manually or imported from a file or the clipboard.
- Independent re-sizeable and hideable windows show PERT views and Gantt (bar chart) views of the project in addition to the "spreadsheet" view.
- Activities and links may be set up and edited in either spreadsheet or PERT views or both at once, since all views are kept synchronized.
- Network file sharing permits other users on a network to have read-only access to a plan file while one user has it open for exclusive update.
They may modify it and save it to a different file name if they wish.
- Up to 1,000 activities with up to three levels of sub-project or departmental grouping.
- No limit on links per activity (within total of 2,000 links).
- Links may be Finish-to-Start, Start-to-Start or Finish-to-Finish to handle overlapping activities.
- Links may have minimum time lags specified.
- Individual activities may have their dates "fixed".
- Pop up "working day" calendar with 200 year range. Easy to change working/non-working days.
- Activity durations and lags may be specified as either "working days" or "calendar days" - both types may be used in the same plan.
- Scale of PERT and Gantt charts are adjustable both on-screen and for printing (to make best use of pages).
- Reports, PERT charts and Gantt charts may be either printed, or copied to the clipboard for pasting into other programs.