TTSBuilder 1.0 allows engineers to create their own Text To Speech Voice or
Language using High Quality Open Festival Speech Synthesis Research. A
complete step-by-step manual for such a creation is included in the retail
version. The evaluation version has one such British Voice created using
the mentioned step-by-step techniques. The TTSBuilder converts the heavy
technical research oriented documentation into one simple practical guide,
all you require to do is follow the steps. Not to mention all required
libraries for Windows are included. This is an Research Lab attempt to
bring speech synthesis to basic developers.
- Windows 2000, XP, 98, Me, NT, Vista
- None. Kit includes everything you need to get going
|License:||Free to try, $499.00 to buy|
Key Features of TTSBuilder Edu:
Advised TTS for Dictionary Resource:
- Available : A complete multi-lingual speech synthesis workbench off research
- Ported to Embedded : Edinburgh Speech Tools Library
- Open DSP Library : libsnd.dll
- CMUdict -- pronunciation dictionary
- Ported:OpenVXI -- VoiceXML browser;
SALT browser -- finally online;Audio Databases -- AN4, Microphone array, etc.
- The DICT Development Group: Clients for the RFC 2229 dictionary protocol.
- Encyclopedia Britannica: Just like the twenty-book set, but it fits in your web browser.
- Hypertext Webster Gateway: Search engine spanning multiple dictionaries.
- IEEE Keywords: List of approved IEEE keywords for indexing publications.
- Merriam-Webster Online: Perhaps the best on-line dictionary available.
- Roget's Thesaurus: The all-in-one desktop reference - search the web, a dictionary, and Roget's Thesaurus.
- 555-1212: look up a telephone area code.
- AnyWho: look up any address by it's telephone number.
- CEOExpress: highly informational site catering to business professionals.
- MapQuest: get directions anywhere in the US.
- United States Postal Service: look up a zip code.
Limited Domain Databases:
- CMU ARCTIC, 4 single speaker speech databases with around 1200 phonetically balanced utterances.
- CMU FAF, 107 paragraphs (15,000 words) of single speaker monologues with interesting prosody. Basic of Aesop's fables and country descriptions in the CIA world fact book.
- CMU SIN, speech in noise: speech recorded while noise is playing in the speakers ears (and when not).
- CSTR US KED timit University of Edinburgh's male US TIMIT, 452 phonetically balanced utterances.
- Telling the time
- The current weather (in US)
- Communicator dialog
MBROLA voices and binaries:
- CMU US KAL diphone
- CSTR UK RAB diphone
- Check out these MBROLA projects wide range of pre-built diphone databases for many languages
and binaries for the mbrola program itself for many platforms.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR TTSBUILDER EDU |
- Dictation 2005
Complete speech recognition application that lets you talk to your PC, resulting in higher productivity.
- Advanced Text To Speech
It is an easy to use Text to Speech utility based on Microsoft Agent Technology.
- IM Speak
It is a tool that adds speech and personality to incoming messages from your favorite Internet Messenger program.
- NeoSpeech SAPI5 Voices Kate and Paul
It is pleased to now be able to offer new Text To Speech voices from Neospeech.
- 2nd Speech Center
is a Text-To-Speech Player let you Converts any text into spoken words or MP3/WAVE audio files.
is a multi-channel system to record and archive sound. The system records sound data
can read emails and other documents directly from various Web browsers
- Speechissimo for Mac
is a text reader for Mac with an exceptionally natural voice
reads text from email, web pages, reports and more, aloud on your PC
- YeoSoft Text to MP3 Speaker
is a simple but powerful text reader
- AbleReader Mac Version
The World's Most Popular Mac Text to Speech Tool that brings the very best in text to speech voices to your Mac.