FolderMatch is an award-winning Windows utility which
compares and synchronizes two folder trees or two files. it is a "must-have"
insurance against loss of valuable data. Never again be stuck with out
of date data. Never again lose critical information. FolderMatch ensures
that the appropriate versions of all files are retained.
FolderMatch is a fast and easy way to stay in sync. Choose from any of eight different
ways to compare your files - from the simple date/time method to the advanced 160-bit
Secure Hash Algorithm. Differences are shown side-by-side in a graphical, easy to understand manner.
Synchronize the files with a button click. Wizards guide you through the process.
There are many powerful options to choose from. Simple enough for a novice to use, yet feature-rich enough
for a power user to exploit. FolderMatch is an ocean where a gnat may drink and an elephant may bathe.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|License:||Free to Try, $36.00 to buy|
FolderMatch feature list:
- Supports HUGE files (> 4 GB)
- Include/Exlude System and Hidden Files
- Single-click auto synchronization
- Guides through the process using helpful wizard screens
- Checks for available disk space before all operations
- Logs synchronization history
- Allows for the creation of new sub-folders
- Renames multiple files and folders
- Synchronizes the dates/times of two files
- Sets the date/times of multiple files
- Handles NTFS and FAT timestamp incompatibilities .
- Remembers the last 20 folders compared..
- Offers choice of nine preset auto-Synchronization methods, or a user-defined custom method
- Supports Copy, Move, Send to the Recycle Bin, and Delete Permanently operations for manual synchronization
- Supports the following file systems: FAT, VFAT, FAT32, HPFS, NTFS,
CDFS, and UDF
- Compares files or folders (including sub-folders) between floppy
drives, hard drives, CD-ROM drives, zip drives, and network drives
(UNC paths supported)
- Offers choice of eight comparison types: Filename Only, Size Only,
Size and Date/Time, Contents, Attributes, Version Stamp, CRC32, and
- Compares only files and folders that match Include and Exclude filter
pattern lists which you define (wildcards supported)
- Allows for user-specified number of bytes (chunk size) to be read
and compared during a Content, CRC32, or SHA-1 comparison
- Shows text differences between two ASCII text files, Microsoft Word
documents, Excel Spreadsheets, RTF documents, or *Adobe PDF documents.
(MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Reader not required)
- MP3 Organizer: You can use MP3 ID3V2 tags to organize download folders
by albums and artist.
- Optimal Resource Management: After many iterations of optimizations,
NewsBin now uses significantly less RAM than previous versions. You
can now load large newsgroups with 10 million headers in about 150MB
- Image Database and Viewer: NewsBin includes an option to enable
a database to store and search images. There is also a built-in image
- Posting Capabilities: Post requests, short text messages, and files
to the newsgroups.
- Interface Customization: Move sections around and apply different
color schemes to identify post status.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR FOLDERMATCH* |
- Compare Suite
It is a file and folder comparison tool. It supports several comparison methods.
- ExamDiff Pro
It is a powerful yet intuitive and easy to use visual file and directory comparison tool for Windows.
- FolderClone Standard Edition
Easy backup, synchronization, replication, and mirroring of important files on most storage media.
- Advanced Time Synchronizer
is a powerful and easy-to-use PC clock synchronizer working with time servers via the Internet, supporting three time synchronization protocols, proxy servers and having a lot of other useful features.
- SmartSync Pro
is a universal solution to backup and synchronize your important data to the same drive, different drive
- Synchromat - file and folder synchronization
is the file and folder synchronization software, uses innovative algorithms to synchronize your data between desktop PCs, laptops..
is a tool for easy and reliable symmetric file synchronization with transparent ZIP compression and AES encryption for Macintosh, Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Instant Replicator
is a real-time folder synchronization tool that can automatically keep two or more folders synchronized around the clock.
- Active File Compare
It is an advanced utility for the comparison and synchronization of any text files in visual mode.
- Universal UDIFF Professional
is a html based files comparison and differencing tool. It generates an attractive html output and can analyse very big files instantaneously.