Active File Compare
Active File Compare is an advanced utility for the comparison and synchronization of any text files
in visual mode. Use this tool to compare two versions of the same file or to correct the
source code versions. it reports the results of the comparison in two side-by-side windows on the screen.
This utility is an excellent tool for comparing source code versions since it allows you to correct the source code
and also supports syntax highlighting for the programming languages C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, Delphi,
Object Pascal, SQL, Perl, Assembler, Fortran, Foxpro etc. and for HTML, PHP, XML, INI and BAT files.
You can also use it to manage the source code when several independent authors make changes.
The algorithm of comparing is designed in such a way that it's always very accurate in finding
differences both in small text files and in files with a large number of changes.
Active File Compare has its own File Manager consisting of two side by side windows.
It allows for the comparing of two folders' contents, loading files for further work,
copying files and folders etc. You can control the list of files to be displayed
in the File Manager by using filters.
|Version:||2.0 beta 1
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium - II or Higher
- 512 MB RAM
- Disk Space 20 MB
|File Size:||1.03 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $9.95 to buy|
Active File Compare Feature:
- Compares text files and folders
- The advanced and high speed comparison algorithm
- Compares the contents of two folders
- Creates the File Differences Report as a HTML file or a Unix Diff file
- Compares files which exist in Zip, Tar and GZip archive files
- File Manager:
- Two side-by-side windows
- File filter
- Sort by Name, Extension, Date Modified, Size
- Copy, Move, Delete and Rename files
- Zip, Tar and GZip archives support. Treats archive files as folders
- Compares files side-by-side
- Highlights syntax for C++, C#, Java, Delphi, Pascal, Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, PHP, XML, Perl, Assembler, Fortran, Foxpro etc
- Highlights differences down to the level of characters
- Thumbnail View for graphical presentation of differences
- Multilingual interface
- Synchronization of fragments with differences
- Edit files and edit individual lines after comparison
- Insert selected lines from one file into other file
- Search the text
- Supports Project Settings
- Supports UNICODE text files
- Supports Command Line Options
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ACTIVE FILE COMPARE
- Compare PDF
It is a Windows program designed to compare Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
- Compare Suite
It is a file and folder comparison tool. It supports several comparison methods.
- ECMerge Pro
It is a powerful utility for merging text files and synchronizing folders visually.
- ExamDiff Pro
It is a powerful yet intuitive and easy to use visual file and directory comparison tool for Windows.
- Excel Compare
It is a compare tool allows you to compare Excel files and Excel sheets.
It is an award-winning Windows utility which compares and synchronizes two folder trees or two files.
- Compare Advance
is a very easy to use folder compare, synchronize and backup utility.
- SQLBalance for MySQL
allows to compare and synchronize the structure of different databases, controlled by MySQL server
- Internet Scene Assembler Pro
allows you to create interactive and dynamic 3D applications by reusing existing 3D models..
- UltraCompare Professional
is a powerful compare/merge application loaded with features to enable users to track differences between files,
- Visual Comparer
is a software utility with its main functionality being comparison of source code containing text files.
is a tool for visual PowerBuilder Library File comparison.