Flatiron plug-in for 3D Studio MAX
Flatiron plug-in for 3D Studio MAX is a texture baking plug-in for 3D Studio MAX which which is capable of baking full
scenes or selections of objects into a single UV Map.
It produces high quality UV map using the proven Unwrella Technology, which unfolds your models with exact pixel to model
surface aspect ratio automatically. Flatiron speeds up your scene baking workflow and improves the texturing quality immensely.
It is a fast, simple and yet configurable automatic unwrapping and baking solution that greatly speeds up the process of
baking complex scenes.
FlatIron 1.50 adds many improvements and new features. You can now bake whole scenes with countless objects in a single pass
at once, speeding up your workflow tremendously.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 installed
- DirectX 9.0c
|License:||Free to try |
Key Features of Flatiron plug-in for 3D Studio MAX:
Advantages of using Flatiron:
- Single Pass Rendering for whole scenes or object selections
- Support for unwrapping and baking into multiple texture maps
- Hard surface unwrapping based on mesh angles
- Automatic uwrapping, baking and packing of group of objects onto a single UV surface
- Optimal packing of UV chunks with maximal use of available space depending on the surface complexity
- Previewing using ‘Add Shell Material’, or in-place ‘Overwrite material’ modes
- Excellent for Realtime Engine use
- Network rendering support (through backburner)
- Maxscript Interface SDK – allows programmers to control Flatiron through maxscript
- Unwrap and bake multiple objects into a single texture map without having to manually
arrange UV charts or compose rendered maps in image editing software.
- Automatically unwrap objects in a way that utilizes a large amount of the available texture
- Minimize texture surface stretching. This keeps pixels on the object surface in a square
shape and avoids visual quality reducing distortions.
- Keep a uniform pixel density on mesh surfaces – even across multiple objects. This avoids
the effect of some areas on the mesh having a very sharp and detailed texture while others appear blurred.
- The uniform size and shape of pixels makes sure that objects have no distracting visible
seams in areas where different UV charts meet.
- Create maps that contain textures for multiple objects at once, keeping actually required
texture memory low.
- Unwrap all the objects in a scene and bake them in a single render pass, leading to finished
high quality texture maps in record time.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR FLATIRON PLUG-IN FOR 3D STUDIO MAX
- 3D Railroad Concept and Design
is a full featured CAD program for designing the model railroad layouts.
- Curvy 3D
is an innovative sculpting package for Windows, ideal for first time 3D artists.
- ISS Foresight
Protecting Our Planet! Experience Rapid 3D Visual Simulation as only ISS Foresight can deliver it.
- Stereographic Suite - create 3D optical illusions!
is a exciting software package designed to help the user easily and quickly create high-quality stereograms.
creates animated spritesets from 3D models in minutes, it can 'photograph' your model's animation frames from several different camera angles.
- Effect3D Studio
Provides designers of all levels the ability to create professional looking 3D animated graphics.
- 3D Live Borobudur
screensaver features a virtual model of Borobudur, an ancient temple which is located in Central Java.
- 3D World Map
can view our planet in 3D,and get reference on 269 countries and entities,locate and compare more than 30000 cities around the world,compute distance between any two points on the globe,and more.