3D Live Borobudur
The 3D Live Borobudur screensaver features a virtual model of Borobudur, an ancient temple which is located in Central Java, Indonesia and was discovered by Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles, a British East Indian administrator, in 1814. This temple was built between 750 and 842 AD, 400 years before the construction of the great European cathedrals. The overall height is 105 ft (34.5 m), and has the dimension of 375 ft x 375 ft (123 m x 123 m).
It is composed of more than 2,000,000 blocks ofrock.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Processor : 500 MHz
- Video Memory 8 MB
|License:||Free to try, $12.95 to buy|
Key Features of 3D Live Borobudur :
- 3D virtual model, beautifully modeled after the real temple. It is not just a slide show!
- All textures (walls, floors, relief panels, etc.) are authentic. They were taken from the real temple. No hand-drawn textures.
- Authentic background scenery.
- 12 pre-programmed camera trajectories (displayed randomly).
- Two lighting modes, normal & sepia.
- Variable fog.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!