Effect3D Studio provides designers of all levels the ability to create professional looking 3D animated graphics. A real-time 3D preview window provides a WYSIWYG editing environment to see your project develop. To add effects to your project, drag-and-drop from the hundreds of backgrounds, 3D objects, rendering effects, material settings, lighting and animation effects available from the content galleries,
plus manually adjust various settings & parameters to achieve your desired effect.
Effect3D Studio includes a gallery of over 700 high quality 3D objects cleverly categorized for easy browsing. A 3D Text tool allows you to create your own 3D objects just by typing in text! or you can use the import 3D object function to import any 3D object created in the popular 3DS format. All together this provides you with an unlimited 3D resource for your projects.
Effect3D Studio allows you to use your own photo collection or graphics in your projects. You can use these images as the background to a project enabling you to add static or animated 3D objects, shapes, characters and text or you can import the images themselves as a 3D object enabling you to animate the image itself.
Effect3D Studio uses the most advanced animation technology to bring your project to life,
using a combination of FFD (free-form deformation), RTS (rotate, transform, scale),
and animated lighting can make your 3D objects bow, dance, or even do the hula-hula!
Some 3D objects in the gallery also include embedded animation's designed specifically
for a particular object.
- Windows 98/2000/Me/XP/NT 4.0
- Pentium II 233 MHz
- 64 MB RAM
- 50 MB disk space
|License:||Free to try, $99.95 to buy|
Key Features of Effect3D Studio :
- Simple 8 step process to create professional looking graphics
- Navigation bar to quickly switch between creation stages
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Cleverly categorized archive for easy browsing
- Real-time 3D preview window
- 3D Object polygon count indicator
- Move, Rotate, Zoom Camera controls to adjust scene appearance
- Preset camera views - free, front, left, right, top, & bottom
- Camera lens adjustment to alter depth perspective
- Full screen preview
- Incremental editing, allowing the addition of many 3D objects in one scene, by applying to background
- Over 700 high quality 3D objects
- Ability to import 3DS format objects
- Cleverly categorized object gallery with thumbnails
- Add your own objects and categories to the gallery
- Import 2D images with 3D photo frames
- Crop imported images with transparency mask function
- Advanced object transformation
- 24 Photo-realistic and Non-Photo realistic rendering style effects, complete with extended effect parameters
- Large gallery of material settings
- Define and save your own material settings
- Save material/effect parameters in projects
- Anti-aliasing option for smoother images
- Background & object color adjustment
- Object transparency setting
- Transparency mask
- Texture/Bump mapping
- Blend color and texture effects
- Map scale, tiling, and offset adjustments
- Diffuse, specular, glossiness, absolute glossiness parameters
- Brightness & Contrast parameters
- Hue & Saturation parameters
- Drop shadow effect
- Glow effect
- Adjustable stage lighting
- Large gallery of useful preset lighting conditions designed to cast light evenly throughout scene
- Save & categorize your own lighting conditions
- 4 individually controllable light sources
- Adjustable light source position
- Individual light color assignment
- Light position/color indicator to assist in fine tuning
- Cast shadow and drop shadow options
- Real cast shadow from each light source
- Selectable shadow color, blur & opacity
- Animation Gallery with over 70 categorized animation's
- Custom animation
- Biomorph animation
- Animated lighting effects
- Animation thumbnail preview
- Adjustable tempo (ease-in/out, smooth)
- Adjustable animation strength
- Adjustable frame rate, number of frames and animation duration
- Animation control bar with; Play, Pause, Stop, Next frame, Previous frame
- Flexible output options including: Animated GIF; Static GIF; BMP; BMP Sequence; JPG; JPG Sequence; PRJ ; SCX
- Small files using expert compression options
- Estimate file size prior to export
- Color depth selection
- Output can include single frame, range or all frames
- Normal or progressive output
- Copy to Microsoft Clipboard
- Save current frame
- Output size upto 800x600 pixels
- Full Screen Preview
- Background transparency, color transparency
- Output Crop function
Web Effect Composer
- Use images created in Effect3D Studio
- Interactive mouse effects including: mouseover, mousemove & mouseclick
- Artistic effects including: change image, shake image, glow, blur, alpha, wave
- Flying objects
- Image/photo slide show with transition effects and autoplay
- Output preview
- Save as HTML file
- Copy and Paste into existing HTML page
- Create new animation sequences by connecting and blending several clips
- Preview new animation clip before rendering
- Fade from one animation clip to another
- Select only a portion of the imported animation sequence
- Change animation tempo with frame rate adjustment
- Loop output
- Real-time 3D WYSIWYG editing environment.
- Over 700 high quality 3D objects.
- Import 2D photos & graphics or 3DS format objects.
- Create 3D text objects.
- 24 Photo-realistic and Non-Photo realistic rendering style effects.
- Hundreds of adjustable rendering style, material, lighting, animation, image processing parameters.
- Animation gallery with over 70 categorized animation's.
- Flexible output options with wide range of supported file formats.
- Add animated or static 3D objects, shapes, characters and text to your own digital photo collection
- Animate your own digital photos or graphics in full 3D
- Add professional looking 3D graphics to your presentations.
- Create a custom dynamic signatures for your e-mail
- Create interactive effects for your website
- Add a slideshow to your website
- Compose new animation's