When you work with documents on multiple computers you probably have to copy files from one device to another.
Even if you have enough memory to remember all the file changes there is still a better way to apply your skills.
Let Allway Sync take care of recent changes in your files. It looks for the latest version of a file in specified
folders and copies it to other folder, e. g. synchronizes them.
Unlike other file synchronizers that just
copy file with most recent file modification time Allway Sync implements a sophisticated algorithm
that does not depend on accuracy of system clock. Therefore Allway Sync is fast, safe,
stable and also easy to use. All you need to do is to specify local or network folders
(directories) you want to be equal and the program does everything else.
If your computers are not connected use a removable drive to synchronize them.
Allway Sync is designed to work both ways (all ways), thus it's not a backup software.
However each synchronized folder always contains a copy of another one, so you get file backup with no effort.
Order now and receive 10% off the regular price!
- Windows 98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista
- Pentium - II or Higher
- Memory: 64MB RAM
- Disk Space 10 MB
|File Size:||3.42 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $17.95 to buy|
Allway Sync Features:
- Synchronizes folders as well. Allway Sync detects when folders are removed from one device and removes them from any other corresponding synchronization targets.
- Easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Performs true bi-directional and n-way file and folder synchronization, forget about backup and restore routines.
- File modifications and deletions are tracked in a local database. So, Allway Sync knows the true history of your files--no unnecessary questions asked.
- Our innovative, proprietary algorithms do not rely on the accuracy of the system clock or network connection quality. So, Allway Sync helps prevents data loss.
- Generates a full report of differences between synchronization folders.
- Supports virtually any file system (FAT, NTFS, SAMBA, Netware, X-Drive, CDFS, UDF and more).
- Capable of synchronizing more than two folders.
- Synchronize data between your desktop PCs and laptops over a network.
- A good way to backup and restore files if you run Allway Sync in one-way mode.
- Specify independent synchronizarion parameters for any number of sets of folders (multiple jobs).
- Transfer documents from one computer to another using an intermediate removable drive.
- Or just synchronize with a removable device (USB key, flash drive, CDRW, Zip) so that you always have your data with you.
- Flexible configuration and customization.
- Supports files of any size.
- Free for personal use synchronization software. No spyware, adware or malware.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ALLWAY SYNC
is a simple and effective way to always keep organized - everywhere
- SmartSync Pro
is a universal solution to backup and synchronize your important data to the same drive, different drive
- SynchPst for Outlook
the easy way to synchronize data among two personal folders. Just choose either single or multiple
- ApexSQL Diff
s a high speed database comparison tool that analyzes the differences in tables, proc
- TaskPilot PRO
is designed to be the PIM solution for active people. Get better orgaized than you ever thought possible.
xStarter is a tool with options to compress, run windows applications, copy files, send emails..
- File Server Migrator
automates the copying of data between Windows servers without agents or scripts.
Database independent tool with Relational Data Browse and visual interface.