Synconizer is a simple and effective way to always keep organized - everywhere.
Organizer data is always available when you are on the move - during business trip or during vacation.
This organizer's Tasks, Notes, Contacts are effeciently organized and can be easily updated using any remote computer.
Synconizer also can work straight from your USB Memory drive.
Synconizer is a powerful Personal Information Manager that:
Allows seamless transition from other PIMs- Import/Export all data to and from MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express, and CSV files.
Keeps your schedules in colorful, intuitive form, ready to be printed out or saved.
Holds and prints notes in tree-like menu, containing pictures, tables, color text,- anything.
Keeps track of contacts, which are easy to print, save, search and sort.
Allows to synchronize any hold data over the Internet or LAN- great for office use or on the road.
Securely protects your information- using encryption
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||1.74 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
- easily maintained and synchronized Tasks, Notes and Contacts.
- ability to import/export data to/from MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express, and CSV files.
- Internet access to a running Synconizer copy from another computer- simple and effective.
- powerful password protection.
- portability. This organizer can be installed on a flash usb or zip drive.
and used on any computer straight from the removable drive.
- multiple views, like Day, Week, Month, Year View, To-Do
- easy access to any day via calendar
- flexible scheduling
- tree-like structure of all notes
- formatted text can be used, containing pictures, graphs and drawings (all popular graphics formats supported)
- multiple pre-setup contact data fields
- user- defined fields can be added to any contact
- flexible and configurable menu
- a number of adjustable views is used
- powerful search and sorting feature
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!