Invisible Secrets 4
Invisible Secrets 4 not only encrypts your data and files for safe keeping or for secure transfer across the net,
it also hides them in places that on the surface appear totally innocent, such as picture or sound files, or web pages.
These types of files are a perfect disguise for sensitive information. Nobody, not even your wife, boss, or a hacker
would realize that your important papers or letters are stored in your last holiday pictures, or that you use your
personal web page to exchange messages or secret documents. With Invisible Secrets 4 you may encrypt and hide files
directly from Windows Explorer, and then automatically transfer them by e-mail or via the Internet.
Invisible Secrets 4 features strong file encryption algorithms (including AES - Rijndael), a password management
solution that stores all your passwords securely and helps you create secure passwords, a shredder that helps you
destroy beyond recovery files, folders and internet traces, a locker that allows you to password protect certain
applications, the ability to create self-decrypting packages and mail them to your friends or business partners,
a tool that allows you to transfer a password securely over the internet, and a cryptboard to help you use the
program from Windows Explorer. Invisible Secrets 4 is shell integrated and offers a wizard that guides you through
all the necessary steps needed to protect your data.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium or similar processor
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.72 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
Key Featuresv of Invisible Secrets :
- Invisible Secrets is an easy-to-use yet a powerful wizard interfaced file encryption
and steganography software, your best choice for computer security .
- Five Carriers: hide files in JPG, PNG, HTML (without any data length restriction),
BMP and WAV (source data proportional with the size of the image/sound).
- Strong cryptography: file encryption using AES-Rijndael, Blowfish, Twofish, RC4(TM),
Cast128, GOST, Diamond 2, Sapphire II.
- Email Encryption: create self-decrypting packages.
- It includes a shredder which conforms to the norm of the US Department of Defense DoD 5220.22-M.
- Wipes out internet traces.
- It includes a Password Manager.
- IP-to-IP password transfer.
- Shell integration (The "Invisible Secrets" submenu appears in the system context menu).
- Functions available through the Tray Icon.
- Application Locker.
- It is also very flexible: The user can develop his own algorithms or carriers
and integrate them very easy in the program.
- Data compression before the encrypt/hide process.
- Mail the resulted carrier after the process or place it somewhere on the Internet through a FTP Connection.
- A very well organized FTP Servers Library.
- Secured algorithms and carriers libraries through activation keys.
- Fake messages generator.
- Perfect local security: all the temporary files used in the process are wiped out.
- The possibility to wipe the source data or the original carrier after the process.
- Invisible Secrets uses a complex shredding method (DoD compliant): seven pass wiping
with randomly generated patterns which makes hardware recovery impossible.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR INVISIBLE SECRETS 4 |
- Max Net Shield
Max Net Shield is the ultimate in Internet and PC privacy and security
- Personal Secure Notes
Pocket PC & Pocket PC 2002 application. It allows quick reference to your personal information
is a picture viewer for Windows
- Flat Abs Secrets
In order to be successful at thinning your waistline you must have a basic understanding of how the ab muscles function and how your body burns fat.
- Secrets Protector Pro 2006
is the ultimate security tool to protect your confidential data on your personal computer
is a picture viewer for Windows
- Stock Options Secrets
is 1 click overpricing/underpricing analysis
- 1 Click Encrypt
provides the simplest yet most secure & safe way of protecting your confidential data with the ability to quickly
- Crippin with PocketMac Installer
file encryption and compression for the Pocket PC
- Crippin CAB Files
Crippin encrypted files are generally less than half the size of the originals, so it can be used for compression too.