|Make BestShareware.net your home page||Add BestShareware.net to your favorites|
|MAC Software | Linux Software | Pocket PC | iPod Software|
how to copy from AOL to Gmail?
How to copy from AOL to Gmail ? with Address Magic Personal it helps you to quickly Convert your email address book or contacts between over a dozen popular email applications, including Outlook, Outlook Express, AOL, CompuServe, Eudora, Mozilla, Netscape, Pegasus, Lotus Notes, Thunderbird, Hotmail Plus, Groupwise and Opera.
Note that you must have the PLUS version to copy your AOL email.
Please follow these steps to convert an address book:
1. Run Address Magic.
2. For Source format, choose AOL.
3. Click the Folder button and choose the desired screen name.
4. Click OK and click Next.
5. For Destination format, choose Outlook Express.
6. Complete the conversion.
7. Open Gmail in your browser.
8. Click on "Contacts" on the left side of the page.
9. Click on "Import" on the top right of the page.
10. You'll see an "Import Contacts" open that will let you upload a CSV file. Click on "Learn more" if you need help creating a CSV file from Outlook Express.
Connected Software can provide technical support for steps 1 through 6, but you'll need to contact Gmail technical support for help on steps 7 through 10.
Please follow these steps to convert your AOL email saved your PC:
1. Run Address Magic Personal PLUS.
2. Choose Message conversion.
3. For Source format, choose AOL.
4. Click the Folder button and choose the desired screen name.
5. Click OK and click Next.
6. For Destination format, choose Gmail.
7. Click Next and Finish.
8. Enter your Gmail email address and password when prompted.
9. Conversion will proceed automatically.
Please follow these steps to convert your AOL email saved on AOL:
1. Run Outlook Express. If you see the configuration wizard, click Cancel.
2. Choose File / Identities / Add New Identity...
3. Enter the name AOL and click OK. Click Yes when asked if you want to switch to that identity.
4. Click Cancel if you see the "Setting up Internet Mail" window.
5. Click Yes if you are asked if you want to exit the Wizard.
6. Run Address Magic Personal PLUS.
7. Choose Message conversion.
8. For Source format, choose IMAP.
9. Click Next.
10. For Destination format, choose Outlook Express.
11. Click Next and Finish.
12. When asked, enter imap.aol.com for the host, your AOL email address as the user name, and your AOL password as the password. Click OK.
13. Allow ePreserver to finish.
14. Run Address Magic Personal PLUS again.
15. Choose Message conversion.
16. For Source format, choose Outlook Express.
17. For Destination format, choose Gmail.
18. Click Next and click Finish.
19. Enter your Gmail (or Google Apps) email address and your Gmail password. Click OK
20. Allow ePreserver to finish.
We hope you enjoy this guide!
Related Article and Guides:
How to export to Gmail and Google Apps
How to convert AOL address book to Gmail
How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Computer
How to split a DVD into chapters
How to write video DVD folder to DVD
How to convert an address book to/from Microsoft Excel
How to rip DVD to other portable video players
How To Convert Mp4 to Mp3
How to convert contacts to an iPod
How to convert video for a web-page
How to convert RA to WMA
How to convert an address book to Thunderbird or Mozilla
How to Convert and Copy DVD Movies to PSP
Submit Software |
Advertise with Us |
Copyright © BestShareware.net. All rights reserved.