X-NetStat Professional Monitor and shows your current Internet and network connections in realtime.
These connections are established each time you visit a web page, send an instant message,
check your email, or anytime you do network activity that requires you to connect to another computer.
They also appear when outside computers attempt to connect to your machine, authorized or not.
Information shown includes local and remote addresses, local and remote ports, the status, the age of the
connection, how much bandwidth/traffic the connection is using, and the program EXE behind it. It's kind
of like Internet/network radar, and you can even kill unwanted connections.
The Professional edition of
X-NetStat offers a ton of additional features geared towards Network Administrators, like a Rules system
to set up actions based on network conditions, a comprehensive Network Statistics window displaying
information on network interfaces and protocols, a server that lets you access XNS information remotely,
a collection of Lookup Tools (TraceRoute, WHOIS, Finger, DNS, Web Search, Server Version, NetBIOS Lookup,
Online Tools, etc), a Port Database, Logging capabilities, transmission LED lights, a dockable ViewBar,
and many more features.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium or similar processor
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||1.63 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
Key Features of X-NetStat Professional :
- Display all TCP Connections & UDP listens.
- Connection Info: Addresses, Status, Ports, etc.
- Ability to Kill/Disconnect connections.
- Location Info: 1-Click Auto-WHOIS.
- Process Info: Show program EXE behind connections.
- System Info: Uptime, MAC Address, Workgroup, etc.
- Show In/Out Traffic Rates / LED traffic lights.
- 1-Click access to common DOS network commands.
- Banish Hostname (prevent outgoing connections).
- Condition/Action Rules system.
- Customize Columns & Toolbar buttons.
- Customize Status Bar.
- Nuke Connections (mass kill).
- DNS Cache for fast hostname resolution.
- Log XNS activity to file / Log Manager.
- Feature-Centric customizable toolbar.
- ViewBar & System Tray Access.
- Remote Access thru X-NetStat Web Server.
- Comprehensive Port Information Database.
- Get External IP address.
- Customize External Programs.
- Customize Font & Appearance.
- Extensive set of configurable Options.
- Lookup Tools (WHOIS, TraceRoute, etc).
- Print / Save Connection Table.
- Net Stats (Interface, TCP, IP, ICMP, UDP).
- Check for Updates.
- Assign addresses "friendly" names.
- Filter/Search Connections.
- Bulk IP Import Tool (resolve IP lists).
- AutoRefresh & Pause buttons.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR X-NETSTAT PROFESSIONAL |
- ActMon Computer Monitoring Pro
It is a PC and Internet monitoring software for monitoring designated workstations.
It is an award-winning spy software that features powerful computer monitoring and internet monitoring.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal
monitors all virus and spyware entry points leaving you with a clean and safe machine.
- Network Mechanic
Netowork Mechanic optimizes your Internet connection, providing faster download speeds and fewer delays while browsing
- Cellular Phone and Network Connection Monitor
It is a Pocket PC 2002 application allowing you to log all your modem, TCP/IP, serial & USB cable, Bluetooth or infrared connections.
- Bandwidth Monitor
tracks all network connections traffic and displays real-time graphical and numerical data transfer rates.
- DEKSI Network Monitor
advanced, powerful, and feature rich tool that monitors servers located on your local network and the Internet
- Nsauditor Network Security Auditor
network security audit system designed to audit network and detect available security vulnerabilities in the network
- Accurate Network Monitor
allows you to intercept, display, record and analyze all the data your computer exchanges
- Network Asset Monitor
allows you to create a network inventory. It enables you to scan all the nodes of your network with just one click.
- 10-Strike Connection Monitor
is a network connection monitoring software designed for Microsoft Windows networks
- DU Meter
is an award winning tool breated by Hagel Technologies which provides an accurate account of the data which is flowing through your computer's network connection at any given moment.
- Bandwidth Patrol 3
is a User friendly, small, lightweight system tray resident Internet monitoring application that is low on resources and written for novice users and techies alike!
- Big Mother
a switchsniff with absolutely zero configuration for mamas and papas doing parental Internet monitoring and control.
is the world's most powerful user-activity monitoring, logging and management software package...