XSign ActiveX XML Signature Component
digitally signing and verifying information over the web.
XSign is an ActiveX software component. XSign has been developed for secure personal and business transactions.
It enables XML digital signatures using certificates over the Internet and intranet. XSign provides excellent data integrity,
message and signer authentication and signer verification for all types of data located within the XML document.
XML Signature is an evolving standard for digital signatures that both addresses the special issues and requirements
that XML presents for signing operations and uses XML syntax for capturing the result, simplifying its integration
into XML applications.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
||Free to try, $350.00 to buy
Key Features of XSign ActiveX XML Signature Component:
- XSign is an ActiveX component and can be used in both web based and desktop applications (XPCOM component for use in Fire Fox will be available in XSign Standard edition) .
- Can be used in a Web Browser and on the server,
- Compatible with Microsoft.Net, ASP.Net and many other signature verification libraries
- XSign is implemented on the Win32 platform and uses Microsoft’s standard API functions for cryptographic functions and XML processing
- Stand alone installation. No need for MS XML, CAPICOM and other components
- Compatible with Internet Explorer on all Windows operation system including Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista
- Implements the XML digital signature standard of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- API that allows application developer flexible to control the signing process
- Full support of Unicode characters
- X.509 certificates can be used to generate the signatures (passwords can be used only in XSign Standard Edition, available soon)
- Support for user certificate store to find certificates, meaning that all devices including installed certificates on your computer, smart cards, and USB tokens, can bi used to generate signatures
- Utilizes SHA1 digest algorithm, Canonical XML canonicalization and Base64 algorithms
- When creating signatures the signed XML data can easily be made visible for the user for inspection when required
- Easy to use, yet powerful
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR XSIGN ACTIVEX XML SIGNATURE COMPONENT |
- ImageViewer ActiveX Control
ActiveX Control that provides a quick and easy way for developers to create their own image viewer applications
- NCTAudioStudio ActiveX DLL
package of 18 ActiveX Controls DLLs for work with audio data
- nBit WYSIWYG HTML Editor ActiveX
An HTML WYSIWYG Designer ActiveX Control for Website CMS designers
- Office Viewer ActiveX Control
Office Viewer ActiveX Control enables your application to display and interact with Microsoft Office files such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- Print Preview ActiveX
Print Preview ActiveX is a small, fast, easy to use and very reliable print preview ActiveX control for developers in VC, VB, VFP, Delphi, C++ Builder, and so on
- Data Entry ActiveX
The Data Entry Control enables you to incorporate data entry into your application without the hassle of having to create all the forms yourself.
- AiS Watermarker ActiveX
this ActiveX component for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 helps you protect your images.
- Barcode ActiveX Control
is also a powerful tool for a Visual Basic, Visual C++, or Delphi developer looking to include barcode capabilities in his or her program.
- Web On Windows ActiveX Control
is an ActiveX control that hosts the Microsoft webbrowser control
- ABarCode ActiveX Control
is a software component that allows you to print bar codes in any Windows application
- CST AirGauge ActiveX Control
supports 3D dynamic display, and provides perfect simulation of all kinds of air gauges and planes on air.
- PBEmail 7 ActiveX Edition
is an Email Component ActiveX DLL. It can send emails without any SMTP server configuration by the user.
- Matrix ActiveX Component
is a useful tool that can simplify the use of matrix operations for mathematical computations in application development.
- ShellBrowser ActiveX Controls
ShellBrowser ActiveX Controls are a set of UI controls that look and behave exactly like the Windows Explorer.