Office Viewer ActiveX Control
Office Viewer ActiveX Control enables your application to display and interact with
Microsoft Office files such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
Simply place the OCX on your form, you can have all the office functions.
Offer some custom properties to set border, Color, Font, print, hide/show toolbar, hide/show caption, etc.
Office Viewer ActiveX Control acts as an ActiveX document container for hosting Office documents
(including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft
Visio documents) in a custom form or Web page.
The OCX is lightweight and flexible, and gives developers new possibilities for using Office in a custom solution.
Support Office 97, Office 2000, Office XP, or Office 2003.
Note: Note: Office ActiveX integrates with all functions of Word OCX, Excel OCX, PowerPoint
OCX, Project OCX and Visio OCX. And Support most of languages. Office Viewer ActiveX Control is an out-and-out ActiveX
document container for hosting all Office documents, but it supports only Visual Basic and html page.
- Windows 7/Vista/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium similar processor
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||644 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $79.95 to buy|
Office Viewer ActiveX Control Features:
- An easy-to-use Office Viewer ActiveX Control builds office applications rapidly.
- Easily create online office viewer applications with the OCX. Integrated with
Microsoft Word ActiveX, Excel ActiveX, PowerPoint ActiveX, Visio ActiveX, Image Viewer ActiveX and Project ActiveX.
- Support Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
- Offer some custom properties to set border, Color, Font, print, hide/show toolbar,
hide/show caption, etc.
- It can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX control such as Visual
Basic and html page.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Office Viewer ActiveX Control |