The best tool for viewing, editing and managing a document in a tabbed window in Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010.
Office Tab allows you to work with multiple documents within a single window in Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010 (32 bit).
Unlike -- IE 8 or Firefox, Microsoft Office does not use tabs. Office Tab solves that by putting Tabbed Browsing Capabilities
in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, allowing the user to see all opened documents to switch between them as well.
Office Tab is an add-in designed for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, which will bring the tabbed browsing,
editing and managing into user interfaces. With Office Tab, you can easily open multiple documents within a single window,
using tasb for switching between documents. Office Tab includes three (3) Office add-ins: Workbook Tabs for Excel,
Document Tabs for Word and Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint.
When you open or start a document, there will be a corresponding tab in the tab bar, switch among documents just
by clicking the tabs. Double-clicking in the blank space of the tab bar area will create a new document and a new tab,
Double-clicking on an already opened document tab closes that document. Additionally, other functions available with
Office Tab include the ability to Close, Save and Rename all documents quickly and easily.
In short, you will find Office Tab to be an effective and efficient addition to Microsoft Office functionality.
||Office Tab System Requirements:
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Installed one of the Office 2003, 2007 and 2010
- 200 Mbyte free space on HDD
|License:||Free to try, $25.00 to buy|
|Screenshot :||View Screenshot|
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
- A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
- Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
- Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
- Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
- Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
- Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
- Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
- Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Win + Q"
- Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
- Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
- Arrange the tab bar above, below, to the right or to the left of the workspace, the default place is above the workspace.
- Choose from eleven pre-set tab appearances.
- Customize tab length by choosing from automatic length, self-adaptive length and fixed length (the default length is the automatic one).
- Fonts and font size of file name on each tab can be customized based on your preference (Applied when you close and re-start the Office application).
- Lock a document. The locked document cannot be saved or closed without your confirmation.
- "Save All" capability.
- "Close All Tabs" capability.
- "Close Other Tabs" capability.
- Open the file folder that the document resides in (the menu item activated only when the document is saved).
- Rename your document. Differing from "Save as", once "Rename" is applied, the document under the original name no longer exist (this menu item activated only when the document is saved) .
- The Right-click context menu of the tab bar provides common functions such as save, open, close, create a new document and save as for your convenience.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Office Tab |