NCTAudioStudio ActiveX DLL
NCTAudioStudio is a package of 14 ActiveX DLLs for designing audio enabled software.
Record, mix and play, compress and decompress audio from any input sources, convert from one
audio format to another, transform audio data applying various audio filters and effects,
grab and create music CDs on the fly, to and from MP3, WMA, OGG and etc., without intermediate .wav files,
with CDDB and re-writable discs support, create your own, unique audio formats based on
well-known compression algorithms, add text-to-speech capabilities based on Microsoft Speech SDK
to your applications, edit audio tags (ID3v1 and ID3v2), get detailed information about audio files,
manage audio files and create audio databases, visualize audio signal and its spectrum, use a set
of advanced GUI controls to enhance your applications with new look.
With help of NCTAudioStudio you will be able to build really powerful audio applications.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Sound card and Microphone (optional)
|File Size:||9.73 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $399.00 to buy|
NCTAudioStudio includes the following ActiveX DLLs:
With NCT AudioStudio you can:
- NCTAudioFile for performing various operations with audio files -opening, reading, writing data to and from files, etc;
- NCTAudioPalyer for playing audio files;
- NCTAudioDXPlayer for playing audio files employing Microsoft DirectX features;
- NCTAudioRecord for recording audio data;
- NCTAudioDXRecord for recording audio files employing Microsoft DirectX features;
- NCTAudioTransform for processing and transforming of audio data;
- NCTAudioDXTransform for processing and transforming audio data applying preinstalled MicrosoftDirectX filters to the audio file or audio data array;
- NCTAudioCompress for compressing and decompressing audio data in memory;
- NCTWMABroadcastService dll for broadcasting audio data using HTTP protocol or to push it to a publishing point on a Windows Media server.
- NCTAudioDTMFSignals for DTMF (Dual Tone Multi Frequency) generating and recognizing;
- NCTTextToAudio for conversion text to voice;
- NCTAudioChunksEditor for adding and editing information "chunks" in audio files with The Radio Industry's Traffic Data WAVE File Standard specification;
- NCTAudioDesignCollection for designing audio application;
- NCTAudioArrayProcessing For simplification of audio arrays processing in memory;
- NCTAudioVisualization for visual representation of audio data in process of playback or record;
- NCTAudioLibrary for organizing and managing audio files on a ucser computer.
The following audio formats are supported:
- Read and write audio data to and from audio files, including compressed (NCTAudioFile, NCTWMAFile);
- Perform different operations with audio files (conversion, merging and so on) (NCTAudioFile);
- Edit info tags in audio file (NCTAudioInformation);
- Record (NCTAudioRecord) and playback (NCTAudioPlayer) audio data in real-time mode;
- Control Mixer Devices in playback (NCTAudioPlayer) and record processes (NCTAudioRecord) in real-time mode.
- Grab music CDs to audio files (NCTAudioGrabber, NCTAudioFile);
- Transform audio data (NCTAudioTransform);
- Design audio application (NCTAudioDesign);
- Create data base for your audio files (NCTAudioLibrary);
- Convert text from text file or string to voice (wav file or audio data) (NCTTextToAudio);
- Display audio signal or its spectrum in process of playback or record (NCTAudioVisualization, NCTAudioDisplay);
- Compress and Decompress audio data in memory (NCTAudioCompress);
- Create your own, unique audio formats based on well-known compression algorithms (NCTAudioCompress);
- Broadcast audio via your network or the Internet.
The following audio characteristics are supported:
- Uncompressed WAV PCM;
- Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP and others);
- MP3 (MPEG 1/2 Layer 3, including VBR);
- MP2 (MPEG 1/2 Layer 2);
- VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
- RAW audio (PCM, A-Law, U-Law);
- WMA (Windows Media Audio 9);
- AVI (audio stream);
- Ogg Vorbis (ver 1.0);
- MPC (MusicPack);
- G.726, G.723, G.721;
- AIFF (Apple);
- AU (UNIX).
NCTAudioStudio was tested with:
- Sample rates: 6000 Hz; 8000 Hz; 11025 Hz; 12000 Hz; 16000 Hz; 22050 Hz; 24000 Hz; 32000 Hz; 44100 Hz; 48000 Hz; 88200 Hz; 96000 Hz; 176400 Hz and 192000 Hz.
- Bit rates: 8 kbps; 16 kbps; 24 kbps; 32 kbps; 40 kbps; 48 kbps; 56 kbps; 64 kbps; 80 kbps; 96 kbps; 112 kbps; 128 kbps; 160 kbps; 192 kbps; 224 kbps; 256 kbps; 320 kbps, 350 kbps, etc.
- Sample sizes: 2 bit; 3bit; 4bit; 5bit; 8bit; 16bit; 24 bit and 32 bit.
- Channels: MONO, STEREO, QUADRAPHONIC, 3.1, 5.1, and so on.
- MS Visual C# .NET;
- MS Visual Basic .NET;
- MS Visual C++ .NET;
- MS Visual Basic 6.0 (SP5);
- MS Visual C++ 6.0 (SP5);
- Borland C++ Builder 6.0;
- Borland Delphi 6.0.