OakDoc XPS to PDF Converter
OakDoc XPS to PDF Converter is an easy-to-use end-user wizard for converting XPS files to Adobe Acrobat PDF format
files and multifarious raster image format files.
It does not need the third part software support, converting Microsoft XPS file(s) to searchable PDF file(s) quickly,
the output PDF file(s) are fully searchable in Acrobat and can be indexed in Acrobat Catalog, and industry standard
PDF (Portable Document Format) documents can be viewed and printed using the Adobe Acrobat range of products, distribute
your print files around the Internet or your company Intranet for easy viewing, searching and printing.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Intel 800MHz processor
- 100MB free Hard-Disk space
- 512 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $57.90 to buy|
Key Features of OakDoc XPS to PDF Converter:
- It supports batch converting Microsoft XPS file(s) to Adobe PDF file(s) quickly.
- It supports batch converting Microsoft XPS file(s) to raster image file(s) quickly.
- It supports multifarious raster image format, such as tiff, jpeg, bmp, gif, pcx, png, emf, wmf and so on.
- It does not need Microsoft .NET platform.
- It does not need Adobe Acrobat software within PDF conversion.
- It supports combine multiple Microsoft XPS files to one Adobe PDF file.
- It supports creating "owner password" and "user password" protected PDF file.
- It supports password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption.
- It supports setting PDF file permissions to restrict printing, copying, and future modifications to the document.
- It supports converting Microsoft XPS file(s) to PDF file(s) directly, without depending on a printer driver.
- It supports color depth and resolution settings to create raster image file(s).
- It supports converting to 1, 4, 8, 24bits and 4, 8bits grayscale format raster image file(s).
- It supports multiple-page tiff file(s).
- It supports combine multiple Microsoft XPS files to one multi-page tiff file.
- It supports multifarious compression of tiff images, such as LZW, JPEG, PACKBITS, CCITT Group3, CCITT Group4, RLE etc.
- It is an easy-to-use application and allows you to preserve original document layout.
- It supports Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/vista Operating System.
- Auto detect and process portrait and landscape pages.
- Adobe Acrobat 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 compatibility.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR OAKDOC XPS TO PDF CONVERTER
- Image to PDF Desktop Application
Image to PDF Desktop Application will convert one or more images into a PDF document, Convert JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PCX, images into PDF documents
- MEDA TXT to PDF Converter - Convert Text to PDF
MEDA TXT to PDF is a flexible Text to PDF Convertor which can convert text, tagged text, textual report into PDF files
- PDF to TXT Converter - Convert PDF to TXT
Effective Adobe Acrobat PDF to TXT converter software can convert Adobe Acrobat PDF file into txt
- Siberix Report Writer
is a reporting solution for .Net Framework designed to create industry standard PDF and XPS documents dynamically with API calls or from XML
- PDF to Word - Convert PDF to Word
PDF to Word converter software enable export the text, images and other contents from pdf document to word document
- PPT to PDF Converter
PPT to PDF Converter is the fast, affordable way to quickly convert powerpoint document to PDF format
- DWG to PDF Converter MX
It is a DWG to PDF conversion tool, you can use it to convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, DWF to PDF file without AutoCAD.
- AP PDF to Image Converter
It is a useful pdf tool, the converter produces fully functional IMAGE documents with text, pictures, graphics etc.
- AP PDF to WORD Batch Converter
It is a useful pdf tool, the converter produces full functional Rich Text Format documents with texts, pictures, graphics etc.
- Solid Converter PDF to Word
Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PDF to word documents
- CZ-Xls to Pdf - convert Xls to Pdf
is a batch pdf converter that convert microsoft excel to pdf files
- PhotoPDF Photo to PDF Convertor
is a batch processing tool to convert photos into PDF file,Batch Convert and Photos Merge.