PDF to Word - Convert PDF to Word
PDF to Word converter software enable export the text, images and other contents from pdf document to word document,
so you can reuse your PDF content, pdf to word software will preserving text, layout and bitmap
images in the generated word document.
PDF to Word Converter software is a standalone program and does not require Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat,
or even Acrobat Reader.
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- 64M or more memory
- 100 MHz processor
|File Size:||662 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
PDF to Word Converter Features:
Click each image to enlarge!
- Convert PDF files into Microsoft Word RTF format
- Batch PDF to Word Conversion;
- Standalone software, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
- Process the conversion at very high speed
- Support Command Line Operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
- Automatically resize PDF page to fit your requirement
- Accurately preserve Text, Pictures, and Layout
- VeryPDF PDF to Word is Easy to use
- Support multiple document conversions (Batch Processing)
- Support drag and drop files and batch conversion
- Support PDF1.6 protocol (formerly only supported by Acrobat 7.0)
- Converted files can be automatically loaded immediately after conversion complete
- Support Page ranges (all, from to, individual pages)
- Support English, French, German, Italian and other languages
- Support delete graphics and pictures from the generated Word document
- Five reconstruction modes for PDF to Word conversion
- Convert PDF file to flowing MS Word document without text boxes